TooRaw
    TooRaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got burned by Indy

Wow, wtf Pats up 3 -31 in the 4th orlovsky deceides to throw 2 uncalled for TD's. Why couldn't they leave fuckin painter in for this game. FUKC got really burned lost a couple units. Now all this is lying on the GB To cover 6.5 ****.

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Yeah we already have a "newbs who bet on a 20 point NFL spread and got educated" thread.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

damn teased the pats down to 8 and got fukked on that last TD. ugh pathetic pats d.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing personal, but laying 3 TDs in the NFL? C'mon man...

On that note, I didn't watch it, but how much of that comeback was defensive indifference? Did Orlovsky give the Colts a bit of hope to avoid an 0-16 season? Cause the sweep is looking VERY likely right now with BAL/TEN/HOU/JAC remaining on the schedule...

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Nothing personal, but laying 3 TDs in the NFL? C'mon man...

On that note, I didn't watch it, but how much of that comeback was defensive indifference? Did Orlovsky give the Colts a bit of hope to avoid an 0-16 season? Cause the sweep is looking VERY likely right now with BAL/TEN/HOU/JAC remaining on the schedule...
    THIS! What the f are you thinking laying double digits in the NFL let alone 3 tds? This is not the Pats of years ago. There were much better games on the board then this. Lesson learned im sure. I never get why people play such insane spreads, garbage TD's happen ALL THE TIME and yet people still think there is such thing as a lock!