joedell
    joedell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milkncereal View Post
    now i know what the end result is this time, but isnt the way 5dimes lists this kinda confusing:

Mon 12/5 5087 SD total FG’s made
    o3 -130 8:25PM 5088 JAX total FG’s made u3 +100

why not just say total fgs made or sd & jax total fgs made
    yeah i just asked them in the live chat if it meant for both teams combined or individual teams and they said individual i think their wrong there i thought it meant for both teams combined

joedell

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Here we go for tonite. Betting field goals isn't sexy but common sense wise it makes sense and the #s add up too. Blaine Gabbert and the boys don't exactly light it up but that means they also suck in the red zone. Josh Scobee has made 12 fgs in 5 home games (2.4 pg). Phyllis Rivers still moves the ball between the 20s as good as anyone but thats where Novak comes in. The Urinator has nailed 19 fg's in his last 8 games (2.37 pg)

Over 3 field goals tonite (-130) for 2 units.....keep in mind a push is very possible but 4+ fg's is a helluva lot more likely imo than 2 or less. GL!!
    is this for both teams combined or for just the chargers number of field goals? i got over 3 -130 at 5dimes and they said it was for individual teams

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

mf's first told me it was for one and then corrected themselves to both teams lol

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Gio'
    Gio: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    brad: on the prop bet for the MNF jags chargers game Mon 12/5 5087 SD total FG’s made o3 -130 8:25PM 5088 JAX total FG’s made u3 +100
    brad: its the total fgs for both teams correct
    Gio: no
    Gio: for every single team
    brad: so it would be san diego over 3 field goals OR jaguars under 3 field goals
    Gio: Just a moment please
    Gio: no sir,
    Gio: it is both teams combined
    Gio: i am sorry
    brad: thanks
    Gio: You're welcome
    Gio: Have a great day!
    brad: just an FYI i last night i made a bet for a punt prop and it was worded the same way. Luckily i won out even through it was for both teams. you guys might want to think about switching up the wording
    brad: you too

joedell

wow thanks man guess the person i talked to today was wrong then but they never changed their mind like this dude did

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

you guys should stop betting

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

a f you too. if the CSR even had a hard time understanding the wording of the prop, maybe other betters do too. Maybe english isnt my first language? and to fit in at SBR insert flame comment about you living in your mothers basement

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

My prop bet at 5dimes tonight is T.Spikes o6.5 solo+assisted tackles -115....should cash easily, the last two games he had 10 and 11. Since the Jags will be running a lot it shouldn't be a problem. Good luck guys

First 12