Snackshu
    Snackshu's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to the site... First posted plays (opinions welcomed)

Denver/Minnesota under 37.5

New York Jets/Washington under 38.5

Indianapolis/New England under 48.5

Houston Texans +1.0

Denver Broncos -1.0

Tennessee Titans +1.0

Give me some feedback...

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I'd be on the other side of all of those except nyj/was under and indy/ne under.

Den 17, min 24 (3 defensive TDs)
    NYJ 17, was 14
    NE 38, indy 7
    Atl 24, hou 21
    Buf 23, ten 20

Best of luck though, my only play tomorrow is NO.

Snackshu

Haserfauld... what are ur reasons for being opposite?

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Titans is your best pick IMO...Don't know about Broncos/Vikings. Seems like too much of a toss-up.

Gotta take Falcons without Schaub playing.

Don't like playing totals but BOL.

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Snackshu View Post
    Haserfauld... what are ur reasons for being opposite?
    I think the denver/minny game will actually be somewhat high scoring (a couple pick 6s or punt return TDs), and I see minny coming out on top. Jarad Allan is going to dominate Tebow. His win streak will come to an end here, I think.

Houston could go either way, but I'll take Matt Ryan and crew over a newbie QB and a banged up AJ. ATL will stack 8 in the box and shut down Foster, daring houston to beat them in the passing game. I don't think they will without schuab.

Buffalo schooled the Jets last week, and barely gave the game away at the end. This week, they're at home (4-1) against a poor road team with a struggling CJ. Hasselbeck is a little banged up, and if fitzpatrick can light up the jets' secondary, tennessee will have trouble with him too.

Snackshu

Quote Originally Posted by haserfauld View Post
    I think the denver/minny game will actually be somewhat high scoring (a couple pick 6s or punt return TDs), and I see minny coming out on top. Jarad Allan is going to dominate Tebow. His win streak will come to an end here, I think.

Houston could go either way, but I'll take Matt Ryan and crew over a newbie QB and a banged up AJ. ATL will stack 8 in the box and shut down Foster, daring houston to beat them in the passing game. I don't think they will without schuab.

Buffalo schooled the Jets last week, and barely gave the game away at the end. This week, they're at home (4-1) against a poor road team with a struggling CJ. Hasselbeck is a little banged up, and if fitzpatrick can light up the jets' secondary, tennessee will have trouble with him too.

Thanks alot... insightful

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by haserfauld View Post

Minnesota could very well end Tebow's streak today. But I have a question regarding your comment of several turnovers, especially the pick six's. Tim Tebow has one interception this year and has zero turnovers in his wins. I'm not saying he cannot lose, but your claim of their being many turnovers doesn't seem to fit with the way he has played. Tebow knows how to protect the ball. No disrespect meant, just wanted to get your reasoning. BOL haserfauld