CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Jets -1.5 @ Washington

Surprised there wasn't discussion of this, as this was the best play I saw this week on the card. I'm of the strategy this season to bet less games, but bet them for more, which has worked well for me as of late. This was definitely my favorite line out there - I tend to stick on betting on good teams to beat bad teams (and staying far away from betting bad teams to beat worse teams).

Jets are reeling a bit, especially after the past few weeks, but eeked out a win against Buffalo last week, and this is really where they shine - beating bad teams by a lot. I think they're going to smash the Redskins.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I took a shot with the home dog. Redskins ML +130.

Good luck though. I know I will need it.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i got a NYJ -3 ticket. would definately be in on NYJ -1.5 ? my big ticket is BUF -1.5

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I see a bad day for Sanchez, fighting against that sack happy defense. Seeing 2 or more interceptions, I won't be betting them. Now that I think about it, I'm liking Washington at home.

madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I think that these two teams are heading in opposite directions right now. Redskins went through a tough drought for a little while and was really struggling. The past couple weeks they look to be getting stronger and they are finally getting healthy again. Now the big ? for me is Grossman. Which Grossman will show up, the SuperBowl champion QB or the turnover prone QB. If he can keep turnovers to a minimum and not turn the ball over in the redzone, Washington will win this game.

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

They were at -3 earlier this week, but a few days ago moved to -1. Has come back a little (@Pinny -1 @ -123). These are the kinda games that the Jets win so that after a few wins, people start thinking the Jets are legit again. Then you fade them hard when they play an elite team.