rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills Titans plays

Titans +3 blowdog
    titans ML +110
    OVER 42.5

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL

In case you have been under a rock, Fred Jackson is out for the year, and Ryan Fitzpatrick's beard no longer has the luck needed to make him a competent quarterback. Stevie Johnson shot himself in the leg last week hahahaa, so he's doubtful for this week.(being covered by finny) They've been outscored 134-50 in the last 4 games, although that's still better than the Colts.
    BIlls on Defense have had Recent games which include Tony Romo, Matt Moore, and Mark Sanchez toying with their defense. No Kyle Williams, no Terrence McGee, and no Shawne Merriman (David Stewart would just finish off his career anyway). They've only allowed less than 23 points to two teams this season: The John Beck-led Redskins and the early season Chiefs who were getting smacked by everybody.
    Now onto my Boys the titans Chris Johnson actually had holes to explode through against Tampa.. and now, he has Big Country (Stewart) back. Hopefully none of our receivers do something stupid for any of Buffalo's wide receivers to imitate haha. To prove how great our offensive line played last week, even blind, deaf, and dumb man, Eugene Amano, got in on the receiving action with a 7 yard catch. -jackass...
    titans on defense..BARRETT RUUD ISN'T PLAYING YESSS. Colin McCarthy continues to beast it up in replacement. Our defensive line still needs to generate pressure, but the Tampa game was a nice start by Dave Ball. Likely will be able to defend a one-dimensional offense with C.J. Spiller as their starting running back.. which should be a relief for 90% of our defense that got carried downfield, jumped over and pounded by Michael Turner and LeGarrette Blount the last 2 weeks. Did I mention that Barrett Ruud is out?

Titans win by atleast a few FGS

ILL BE THERE sec 141 row 12

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

think i could still get tickets for like 50 bucks?

rochestertitans

bro.. you can get um for like 20.. I paid 30 for mine and 12 rows from the field

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I look for CJ to have a big day again this week. The Bills are not healthy up front and are now pretty much forced to play a 4/3 package more often than they want. They are real poor in that alignment at setting the edge on the weak side. The guys they have available to play at the rush edge who are their best (still not good at all) pass rushers, Arthur Moats and Danny Batten are weak against the run. The better run player who will get a lot of snaps at DE is Spencer Johnson but he is not near fast enough to get outside and usually still lines up with his hand on the ground. A bit of a weird look actually. Inside they are missing Torrell Troup and Kyle Williams which has pretty much forced them into a 4/3.

The Bills don't rush the passer well at all and CJ is going to be able to get outside. They are short corners as mentioned and Spiller does not scare anyone at this point.

Not easy to make any other case than the one presented by RT here.

rochestertitans

jared cook might be big too.. bills get shredded by TES

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    bro.. you can get um for like 20.. I paid 30 for mine and 12 rows from the field
    Wow that's pretty sweet.

rochestertitans

its never sold out.. so around mid 1st Quarter my ass is behind the titans bench lol

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I go with Tennessee ML.
    Bills game will be blackout due to low sales. Not many people want to ride on the buffalo. They go to where they used to be.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Sec 122 last row. Come stop by! Got seasons because they are so damn cheap...

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Oh and I will be fading the Bills or making no play. Can't handle double heart break!

jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you paid for bills tickets? they give those away for free

SamAceRothstein
    SamAceRothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

^^ This freaking guy...Bro, he dropped $30 buck

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    its never sold out.. so around mid 1st Quarter my ass is behind the titans bench lol
    I like this play.
    be sure and give the sbr prick salute so we can spot you on TV If you move behind the bench.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Game didnt even sell out. sad. bills fans jumped off the wagon. i honestly have no idea how we r favored for this tho. scared to death after that 190 by johnson. he should run free. run d is atrocious. probly half empty stadium.... hope fitzy can get back to normal, but after stevie dropped that big play to beat jets, ugh. surpirsed he didnt blame god again. hope bills can somehow get it done but just dont see it. blew their load effortwise against jets and still came up short.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Titans ML +105. Lets go!

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

blacked out in buffalo. yikes. but fans will be first to bitch when team is mentioned as possible l.a. relocation. gotta support em even when they suck. season ticket holder since 1999 myself. nothing but pain.....

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jess40 View Post
    you paid for bills tickets? they give those away for free

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like titans here as well, gl.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    Like titans here as well, gl.
    MIcahelWalters thanksgiving puss?

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Wow, a lot of other Bills fans on this forum...I figured I'd be the only one.

That said, yes, fade the Bills. I would do a write-up as to why, but rochestertitans already summed it up. I won't do it, can't bring myself to bet against my team. But I'm certainly not betting on them. Titans should win by at least a touchdown in this spot.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

must be nice being a bills fan....cant even get tickets for a patriots game....and if you could they are like 150 face value and 300 from ticket agencys. I think you even have to pay $40 to park at the stadium!

Nivas the guru
    Nivas the guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

hows the weather in buffalo? Considering playing the over

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by Nivas the guru View Post
    hows the weather in buffalo? Considering playing the over
    I'd stay away from the total....You have no idea which Ryan Fitzpatrick you'll get tomorrow, and with Fred Jackson out the year and CJ Spiller unimpressive, the Bills will be relying on his arm. Fitzpatrick is streaky, if he comes out hot, the Bills will put up points....if he comes out cold, they'll be lucky to hit the end zone at all.

On the other hand, Tennessee team total OVER 20 looks very, very tempting.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree 100%, Titans ML my best play this week.

mguerrera
    mguerrera's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skins/Jets OVER 39.5 - Someone please talk me out of this if im missing something ?

edit
    Last edited by mguerrera; 12-04-11 at 06:54 AM. Reason: sorry wrong place

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Roch I can get Chris Johnson over 85.5 rushing yards @ -120 you have to love that right? Against this Bills rush D I can't see how he doesn't go for 100+ unless he gets injured.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I like the Titans (ML +112). Chris Johnson is coming around and Buffalo shot their wad last week. Fitzpatrick actually looked really good but the Jets got no pressure. I had a huge teaser last week including the Jets so I love Stevie Johnson....he could've really screwed me over.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    must be nice being a bills fan....cant even get tickets for a patriots game....and if you could they are like 150 face value and 300 from ticket agencys. I think you even have to pay $40 to park at the stadium!

Tickets are widely available for Titan's home games as well. They sell pretty much every game out because all of the PSLs are sold. However, if you look in the stands there are thousands of empty seats every week. You can always walk up to a game and find tickets without any problem.

I just wish the people that are not going would give their tickets away if they can't sell them.

I think this trend will continue through the league for the foreseeable future. People like me would just assume sit on the couch with my NFL Sunday ticket and watch 8 games at once in HD as opposed to over paying for tickets, food, parking etc... only to see a mediocre product on the field.

I haven't played on the Titans much this year. Last week may have been the first time. I got them early this week at +3

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

The line continues to move....

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Yeah I should have played it this morning at +115 but procrastinated and got it 30 mins ago at +105. +100 now at the very best and most bookies -110 !!

Also got a unit on CJ2K over 85.5 rushing yards. Would love to really pound that but if he gets his bell rung and is knocked out of the game it's bet over.

BOL guys

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

tennessee ML +107

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...adel/?sid=5866

live radio stream of titans/bills

ringemup