WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$$ Winning's Week 13: Picks, leans, and discussions. $$$

These are my leans this weekend fellas. These are mostly gut calls , but I will further study into things. I love discussing these games with balanced approaches including insight from fellow Sbr posters..let's keep it nice and profitable!!! Bol this week!!Leans

Best bet I see quickly

San Fran(-13) Seems like Stl won't even put 1 pt in this game.. I can see the travel to the west coast for the rams, sf extra 3 days of rest, homefield plays huge, Stl offense is not even close to clicking, sf offense played really tough defense last week, so this week gore & company will be so happy to see gashing holes open. The spread might hit alternate here like -20 because of the difference in quality between these teams. How will rams muster up any type of offense ( no passing game, Jackson will be harassed running the ball all game) sf in a blankout game.. 34-0

NYJ/WAS Under 38.5. This seems like a nice play here. I can't see these two teams doing anythingbut running and play action all game. These team boast better defenses than offenses. Running will be the jets obligation and controlling the game/possessions. This will be a chippy game, both teams playing with intensity on defense looking for the big play. Turnovers could make or brake the outcome as well( as I saw last night in Seattle) so with that being said I could see a 21-10 win by the jets here.
    Arizona + 4
    Under chi/kc 37.5
    NO - 10 to -20 *
    GB -6.5
    Ten +1.5
    over anything in no/ Det game
    Den +1.5

Great tease options 7 Pts( recommend 2 teamers)
    Pit -.5
    Gb+.5
    NO -2
    Den+ 8.5
    over no\Det 46.5
    Sf -6
    Under nyj/was 45.5

Just some ideas here.. Trying to win and help others win.. Let's get it this weekend guys!!!

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I was thinking under on the SF STL game, I really don't see how STL can get much going here. If Frank Gore has a great game, which I think may happen here, I'm thnking SF around 24-27 points. What's Team Total for STL lin this game 6.5 or something rediculous like that?

WinningIsKeY

Yes sir I think your spot on with the under as well! It's a nice price now -110 37.5 with my local .. I like sf to cover here more and I don't like to bet big twice on one game and sandwich myself. Probably $110 on sf and $55 on under. Bol bud!

WinningIsKeY

Rams won't score 1 pt* my crazy assumption

WinningIsKeY

Thoughts from the readers?? Let's get this sharp info flowing early!

WinningIsKeY

Contemplating a big play on Denver ML +110. this team has a will to win. They lead the division and are coming into stride at the perfect time of the year. Denvers defensive unit has stepped up heavily and performing like a playoff caliber defense. The denver style of offense will kill minn pass rush. It may be ugly but I see Denver edging this one out even so. They will be focused as minnesota is st home but their identity is s mystery. I like to take tempo and fever is on the upswing, and Vikings are mediocre at best. Peterson or not , if it comes down to 4th qtr you have to feel safer with Denver on your card !!Bol to all!.. Thoughts??
    Last edited by WinningIsKeY; 12-02-11 at 10:17 AM.

WinningIsKeY

Here's another play that I'm looking to go big on ..$$$$..$$$$..
    Green Bay-6.5 this line "seems to good to be true", it is a gift if you ask me. This game will be all gb second half. Even if it is close 1st half , gb will make the proper adjustments at half and DISECT the nyg defense. No reason to fade Rodgers when he's having a career year. Nyg have hit the wall.. I think the only way books make $$ on this game are nyg backers and teasers. These are two teams traveling fast in opposite directions. Eli will be missing weapons and losing his marbles by mid 3rd qtr..Take the only play on this spread GB -6.5 and $$ Bol to all

WinningIsKeY

Lets talk... $$$

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Great tease options 7 Pts( recommend 2 teamers)
    Pit -.5
    Gb+.5
    NO -2
    Den+ 8.5
    over no\Det 46.5
    Sf -6
    Under nyj/was 45.5

only play that is questionable for me is that under in jets game
    i see new orleans scoring at least 35 themselves

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

GB -6
    CHI -7
    Saints -8.5

2 home faves and 1 road fave...I like them all ATS....good tease options as mentioned above as well GB & NO looks tasty

WinningIsKeY

The packers may be my biggest wager this NFL season.. Call me clueless , but all the clues I've discovered led to PACKERS -6 is clutch tomorrow !!!$$$ will bet highest limit with my guy.. $1,000 a game.. Bol to all but NEVER bet against Rodgers this season.. Make it rain!

WinningIsKeY

...Thoughts??