ImakeBets
    ImakeBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Anyone play OLG NFL Pro Pools?

Hey,

I'm looking for others who play the NFL Pro Pools in Ontario.

I'd like to discuss ways to win with others.

gamble9-5
    gamble9-5's Avatar Become A Pro!

they want you to lose here so go away and find a better place for info

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Yes, I play every week at my local convenience store. 3 of my buddies and I put 20 bucks each in which gives us a total of $80 and allows us to box 4 games. We get together around 11:30-12 and discuss what we like and what we should box for the week. It makes it a lot easier to win when you have 4 out of 15 boxed rather than trying to go 15 for 15. It also makes it a lot more fun knowing that we're all rooting for the same team just to win some money lol. Although we have to split the pot 4 ways when we win its just for fun in the end.

ImakeBets

Gamble, why you gotta be so negative?

ImakeBets

D3- What do you think the payout will be this week?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ImakeBets View Post
    D3- What do you think the payout will be this week?
    No clue it all depends on how many people get a prefect 15 for 15 this week. Couple weeks back I know there were 2 winners who won each 450k. But than again that's when only 2 people winner. That I believe was the week Zona beat the Eagles and there were a few other upsets (to lazy to look back). But really it all depends on how many winners there are. The easier the week the more people win. Remember, there's always that 1 upsets that makes the difference between winning and losing, you just have to find it GL.

ImakeBets

Thank you, are you able to message me to my inbox?

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

One of my friends one it this past week lol, sometimes me and 5 friends just pitch 16 each and got it for kicks, box out 4 games. Last year we came one game off

ImakeBets

So close!! How long have you been playing for?

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Really? It's such a waste guys. I can't believe people that gamble online support the olg...you would be better off picking like 5 or 6 games and playing them online if that's your style. When are arent any upsets it pays crap bc all of Canada take the favs. Honestly it's a waste, might as well buy a lotto ticket at the same time ..

gamble9-5
    gamble9-5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    Really? It's such a waste guys. I can't believe people that gamble online support the olg...you would be better off picking like 5 or 6 games and playing them online if that's your style. When are arent any upsets it pays crap bc all of Canada take the favs. Honestly it's a waste, might as well buy a lotto ticket at the same time ..
    so you are saying you want the losers playing parlayus with proline to bet on your book instead?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Pro line? You have got to be kidding me

Don't be a loser, open a pinnacle account.

D3 Mighty Ducks

By no means am I some Proline guy I just play a propicks ticket with my buddies to make the games more enjoyable when we just chill out on Sundays. I'm all about the online book. WAAYYYYYY better value.

ImakeBets

I'm saying Pro Pools. I don't do the Pro-line. If I get down to 2-3 games needed to win on Pro Pools I fade the opposing team online for a guaranteed profit.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was all excited when I won it last season, I think it was week 9 or 10, and I spent over $700 boxing tickets, to win back $936.43. It was an utter let down, but there were over 4000 winners that week.

I think if we can get 10 guys to give $80 each, and we box 10 tickets at $80 per, we will see a winner here and there, but will it be a week where 4 people win? or a week where 4000 people win.

I only have 1 other guy who is willing to risk $80 a week though.....

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Proline sucks man. But propicks are fun. I play the pools with the boxout. yea, we should discuss for sure.

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'm saying Pro Pools. I don't do the Pro-line. If I get down to 2-3 games needed to win on Pro Pools I fade the opposing team online for a guaranteed profit.
    ImakeBets I don't think these guys even know the difference between the pro picks and pro line and as usual they tend to shed their negativity without the knowledge. If you wanna chirp, then at least have the respect to read the rules so you understand what you're chirping about.

erictab
    erictab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I play OLG Point-Spread every week and love it. Last 12 weeks I won over $1,800 and that's after what I spent. Playing the props is also fun and also have won some money playing. All and All I play online at bet365 aswell but OLG is not that bad

ImakeBets

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    ImakeBets I don't think these guys even know the difference between the pro picks and pro line and as usual they tend to shed their negativity without the knowledge. If you wanna chirp, then at least have the respect to read the rules so you understand what you're chirping about.
    Exactly. I wouldn't play pro-line b/c an "even" game, the odds are 1.75 and 1.75. I play Pro Pools hoping for the big payout. You can spend $5 and win $500,000 +. Pro Pools is nowhere near Pro-line.

ImakeBets

Quote Originally Posted by erictab View Post
    I play OLG Point-Spread every week and love it. Last 12 weeks I won over $1,800 and that's after what I spent. Playing the props is also fun and also have won some money playing. All and All I play online at bet365 aswell but OLG is not that bad
    Nice! I play Pro Pools, Bwin and Bodog.

ImakeBets

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Proline sucks man. But propicks are fun. I play the pools with the boxout. yea, we should discuss for sure.

Hey,

If you think this weeks Pro Pools payout will be $10,000 +, I have a way that will guarantee that we break even, minimum.

If you are interested, e-mail me imakebets@hotmail.com, or add me to msn messenger.

ImakeBets

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post

Hey,

If you think this weeks Pro Pools payout will be $10,000 +, I have a way that will guarantee that we break even, minimum.

If you are interested, e-mail me imakebets@hotmail.com, or add me to msn messenger.

snakemeron91
    snakemeron91's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm guilty of playing a weekly pools, won a hockey pool a month ago out of an insane amount of luck. probably the most stressful thing you can do, jumping around 7 different of those shitty gamecasts on nfl.com, just hoping to make it past the 1 o'clock games lol

snakemeron91

scumbag proline line of the day, b-hawks PL at 1.50. caught those idiots on bodog napping last night paying 3.45 for the same bet. ridiculous.

snakemeron91

where are you located ImakeBets

racer43
    racer43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1103

I would be interested in pooling our money together. Im in London, ON. I hit one a couple years ago for just over $5000 and nothing since.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I hit the college pool few weeks back and paid me $673. cuz most of the favs won:-)

shushu
    shushu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Big fan of PS, and PROPS here. had 1 wrong 3 weeks ago......only put $10 on it. More fun that way. I love it. Proline sucks though. Anyone that bets $10K a week is asking to lose their shirt pretty fast. The week you think the upsets are happening....they don't and the fav's cover for a $50 / each payout.

shushu
    shushu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I know someone that won $15,000 last year in the NFL pool. 20 winners that weekend I think. Good party that weekend

snakemeron91

yea i go to school at UofG, go to london all the time tho. think if you drop 640 you can box half the games, I'd go in with ppl if anyones around the area.

ImakeBets

Quote Originally Posted by snakemeron91 View Post
    where are you located ImakeBets
    Hey, I'm from Brantford, you?

ImakeBets

Quote Originally Posted by racer43 View Post
    I would be interested in pooling our money together. Im in London, ON. I hit one a couple years ago for just over $5000 and nothing since.
    Add me on msn if you have it Imakebets@hotmail.com

racer43
    racer43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1103

Add me on msn if you have it Imakebets@hotmail.com
    done

elchristo
    elchristo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

old thread but im from london but live in north york now, i wanna box games too!

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

This is for WCLC:
    Best way to win is to get 3 friends, pitch $80 each (total $320) and box 6 games during the weeks where theres byes. We did this for week 7 this year as it had the most byes (6), 12 games for pools, 6 boxes, all you had to do was go 6 for 6, shitty thing was mostly favourites won so even though we won pools, we actually ended up losing $20 each because there were so many winners.

Heres how you box 6 games:
    BOX SAME 4 games, A A
    BOX SAME 4 games, A B
    BOX SAME 4 games, B A
    BOX SAME 4 games, B B
    Last edited by Deol; 12-28-12 at 12:26 PM.

12 Last