lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Seattle/Philly UNDER 43 is the only bet Thursday night

Can't bet a side in this game as both teams are too inconsistent. Gun to my head, I'm taking Seattle and the 3 points...it will be a raucous environment with a night game in Seattle.

However the under looks solid. Philly's offense has stalled without Vick and Seattle is stout against the run so should be able to force Vince Young to win this game with his arm. Seattle can't score and against Philly's secondary, I expect them to pound the ball with Lynch, resulting in time consuming drives if they manage to put anything together at all. I see this as a 17-14 or 20-17 type game. Only way it goes over will be predicated on Special Teams and turnovers resulting in big plays.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

The loss of Rice to Seattle's passing attack really helps the under here. I lean under as well. GL

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Something like 57% of NFL games go under on Thursday nights. All three thanksgiving day games were under their total. I think it's a safe bet, under 43.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Yeah I like it too. Also like a teaser of Seattle +10 and under 50 @ about -130.

willis815
    willis815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1132

Gotta agree here. Both teams are suffering at the QB position right now and missing receivers. Look for the rushing game to chew up the clock. Also don't forget that both teams can offer up a quality defense. Under is the play.