SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Sidney Rice out for the season

I know there are a boat-load of Seahawks fans in here, so this is really important.

But anyway, yeah, Sidney Rice is done. Knocked his noodle around a little too much this season.

I'm from Seattle. It's a little difficult being a Seahawk fan; they are usually such a major disappointment. The only time I feel okay about wearing a Seahawk jersey is after they win a game....then it usually goes back on the hanger for a few weeks.

Still hopeful that they edge out Philadelphia tomorrow.

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

Yea that's what I heard today too... I'll be at the game tomorrow! Go Hawks!

SteveRyan

Wish I could be there man! Enjoy the game and have a cold one for me!!

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

Your statement is too true for a lot of Seattle sports fans.....they aren't really fans. It's not difficult being a fan if you truely are a fan. Wear you jersey with pride or toss it in the garbage and follow the Yankees/Cowboy's/Heat.

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by GoCougs! View Post
    Your statement is too true for a lot of Seattle sports fans.....they aren't really fans. It's not difficult being a fan if you truely are a fan. Wear you jersey with pride or toss it in the garbage and follow the Yankees/Cowboy's/Heat.
    I don't do band wagons.

Also, it's IS hard being a Seahawk fan. People always roll their eyes and laugh when we talk sports and tell them were from the jet city. They ask what my favorite team is and I'm like..."oh boy...here it comes again.."

Haven't seen many people walkin around in Colts jerseys this year...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I were a Seahawks fan I would not admit it publicly............

gamble9-5
    gamble9-5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If I were a Seahawks fan I would not admit it publicly............
    stupid bookie

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

sydney rice was gone for the season the second it was announced that tavaris jackson would be starting qb.

then when charlie whitehurst came into the picture as the potential future starter.... sydney rice's career in seattle ended.

so this is all old news.

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    sydney rice was gone for the season the second it was announced that tavaris jackson would be starting qb.

then when charlie whitehurst came into the picture as the potential future starter.... sydney rice's career in seattle ended.

so this is all old news.
    Wont stop em from beatin the so-called "Dream Team" tonight.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

so does this mean i take Baldwin prop over 55.5 yards? 6 of his last 7 games with a catch he has had at least 50 yards. seems like a sharp #. i will keep looking, i need one good prop tonight.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

"Also, it's IS hard being a Seahawk fan. People always roll their eyes and laugh when we talk sports and tell them were from the jet city. They ask what my favorite team is and I'm like..."oh boy...here it comes again.." "

SteveRyan - we are on the same side here. I just don't care about what other people think. I like my team. If other people don't, who cares. Being a fan isn't about what other people think.