Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm hammering the Chargers on Monday Night football

The Chargers are going into this game having lost what like 5 straight? The chargers are a horrible team. I had a +850 parlay for $100 posted with only chargers ml left against the broncos and they couldn't seal it on two different occasions. I wasn't surprised because SD kickers always choke.

Anyway this game is more about JAX than it is the chargers. Del Rio just got fired and the new coach is going to want some time to sort things over. Jones Drew should be able to do pretty good against the Chargers but honestly Gabbart is the worst starting qb in the league. Rivers will pick apart Jax. All they have back their is Rasheen Mathis and I don't see who's going to stop the chargers other wideouts.

Chargers have a lot of problems with their secondary which has been terrible. I don't think the Jags are going to be able to expose these weaknesses with no playmakers on the outside.

Chargers take a quick 14-0 lead in this game and the jags will never recover. There's no chance that they'll be able to ask Gabbart to make plays down the field. Jax is built to run it and play defense, but they are better at stopping the run and the chargers don't like doing that.

I think this will be a learning experience for the Jags and their new coach and a perfect spot for the chargers to make their usual end of the season turn.

I already put $300 n the Chargers -2.5 -115 at JustBet. It's going to probably be 3 with my local. It will be another 440 or 550 with him if i can squeeze out a couple hundred on the early games.

I am putting Baltimore in a teaser for the early games with full confidence. its the time of the year where favorites are going to start winning.

good luck this weekend. i think its the easiest sheet of games i have seen this entire year.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jax ML play of the year....no bullshit. Not a direct fade of you, Goat...but Jax ML is a superb play.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

no it is 6 straight now they are due for sure this time

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Don't try and catch a falling dagger...it never works

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't bet the Chargers again this year. The one ridiculous loss vs KC and several wins against them are enough for me. They're probably the most unpredictable team in the NFL right now. Good luck on your bet though. I agree with you that they're in a good spot.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

But san diego is due for a win. they will break you with the word "due"

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Jax ML play of the year....no bullshit. Not a direct fade of you, Goat...but Jax ML is a superb play.
    great analysis. let me know how it works for you. the chargers don't lose games like this. they are in contention for the division every single year and its gonna be the same story this year. espn says the chargers are done and they suddenly come back and play in their final game for who wins the division. That division is gonna come down to the wire. The script will flip just like every year.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Scary part for Chargers backers is the o-line. Jags put up quite an effort last time on MNF....holding the ravens to just 7 points. How will Rivers get the passing game going with pressure in his face all night long?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

norv turner sux
    rivers doesnt give a fukk

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

must win for chargers, not out of it yet, up to the play calling of sd

Gabbert will be a good pro. All he has is jones drew. Mike thomas is there top wr and that isn't saying alot. If sd beat denver by ten like they should have the line would probaly be almost 7 pts

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Scary part for Chargers backers is the o-line. Jags put up quite an effort last time on MNF....holding the ravens to just 7 points. How will Rivers get the passing game going with pressure in his face all night long?
    My thinking is that the chargers negate that pass rush with a lot of quick passes, screens. They will get creative offensively. Also I see Gabbart getting picked off to the house once. The Ravens did a terrible job of executing that game. Their offensive gameplan was terrible, and they did what they usually do and lay an egg after a big win. You have to think though even with the amazing field position the entire game (starting at the balt 30 several times) jax didn't score a single td.

SD runs a lot of 4 and 5 wr sets and baltimore doesn't do that.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Best of luck goatmilk...Backing the chargers and fading Tebow has caused major hair loss and urges to start drinking again over the past few weeks. I am not betting on nor against them the rest of the yr. Hopefully you end up on the right side here...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Chargers MIGHT win but this is absolutely the worst game of the week and not worthy of a "hammer". I bet ESPN wishes they can flex out of this game like NBC does on Sundays.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Chargers MIGHT win but this is absolutely the worst game of the week and not worthy of a "hammer". I bet ESPN wishes they can flex out of this game like NBC does on Sundays.
    of course, this is what everyone thinks. just wait for a team to fall off the map, so questions start being asked about them, people scared to back them, then the opportunity comes up where you get a spread like this against a team that just had their head coach fired. chargers will win this game, not might. i am gonna be right here and come back to bump this just because obamaismyuncle said he's hammering jax ml.

good luck.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Chargers take a quick 14-0 lead in this game and the jags will never recover. T
    I like this play and will be on it as well, but I don't agree with this part of your writeup at all.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Thanks for the fade.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

you would have to be a fukin retard to bet on the chargers.

MendozaLine

Rivers has been horrible all season long. he isn't going to pick anyone apart.

The Chargers offensive line will stop the Chargers receivers. Rivers will be on his ass while Vincent Jackson is in the middle of his route.

Jax is built to run it and play defense? Funny, the chargers cant stop the run and they cant block. Advantage Jacksonville.

You should have learned your lesson last week. Hell, you should have learned that the chargers are not to be trusted 2 months ago.

The Chargers are going into this game having lost what like 5 straight? The chargers are a horrible team. I had a +850 parlay for $100 posted with only chargers ml left against the broncos and they couldn't seal it on two different occasions. I wasn't surprised because SD kickers always choke.

Anyway this game is more about JAX than it is the chargers. Del Rio just got fired and the new coach is going to want some time to sort things over. Jones Drew should be able to do pretty good against the Chargers but honestly Gabbart is the worst starting qb in the league. Rivers will pick apart Jax. All they have back their is Rasheen Mathis and I don't see who's going to stop the chargers other wideouts.

Chargers have a lot of problems with their secondary which has been terrible. I don't think the Jags are going to be able to expose these weaknesses with no playmakers on the outside.

Chargers take a quick 14-0 lead in this game and the jags will never recover. There's no chance that they'll be able to ask Gabbart to make plays down the field. Jax is built to run it and play defense, but they are better at stopping the run and the chargers don't like doing that.

I think this will be a learning experience for the Jags and their new coach and a perfect spot for the chargers to make their usual end of the season turn.

I already put $300 n the Chargers -2.5 -115 at JustBet. It's going to probably be 3 with my local. It will be another 440 or 550 with him if i can squeeze out a couple hundred on the early games.

I am putting Baltimore in a teaser for the early games with full confidence. its the time of the year where favorites are going to start winning.

good luck this weekend. i think its the easiest sheet of games i have seen this entire year.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I can't take SD, too risky.

I was likin' Jax ML actually.

Anyone remember Baltimore @ Jax? Everyone thought that was an easy bet on Baltimore. Don't sleep on Jax.

MendozaLine

why would anyone risk their money on either side?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    I can't take SD, too risky.

I was likin' Jax ML actually.

Anyone remember Baltimore @ Jax? Everyone thought that was an easy bet on Baltimore. Don't sleep on Jax.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jacksonville has a good defense and San Diego has looked like sh it lately, but this is a good spot for San Diego. It will be relatively close, but San Diego wins and covers here. Jacksonville had their prime time moment already in that Baltimore game.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

norv turner is gonna get creative and negate his lack of protection with screens and quick passes?

the same guy who ran the ball 3 times in a row at the 40 in OT....and the third rush lost 4 yards and gave them a 53 yard fg attempt that was missed???

i played the raiders +7 a few weeks ago against them on the thursday night...the minute mcneil went down the game was ugly for the chargers.....

i keep thinking the same thing though...they are due....gl man...but i cant make a play on the chargers on the road

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Rivers will pick apart Jax. All they have back their is Rasheen Mathis and I don't see who's going to stop the chargers other wideouts.
    jags lost mathis to a torn ACL weeks ago. in addition to other defensive injuries. this will not be the same defense that did so great against baltimore (who offensively sucked in that game partly on their own, as they often do vs inferior teams), neither in personnel nor in intensity/motivation. they will still play hard, but their season is pretty much over. chargers have a little hope still, something to fight for

i'm probably one of the biggest jags followers around here and know the team very well (not much of a brag ) and i think the chargers are a good bet here. people who glance at the score vs houston have no idea how bad jax was. yeah i know texans have a great D but jags were at home and needed a fluke fumble return for TD and leinart getting KO'd for the game to even look sort of close, and they still didn't cover the spread. they put up 6 pts of offense. their offense is garbage right now. try scoring points when you have a rookie QB going through growing pains + trying to throw to arguably the worst WR corps in the NFL -- not only worst at gaining separation but most likely the worst at catching the ball. MJD can only get you good yards on 1st and 2nd down so many times before the drive stalls. on every 3rd and medium and 3rd and long play, the jags have the odds stacked against them. and they've had this problem all year, even against really bad defenses

barza01
    barza01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Only way I'm takin' SD is in a teaser with the Ravens @ +.5

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

they have 6 consecutive SU/ATS losses now. goin' back to '06 only one team has done that the '09 Titans started the season 0-6 SU/ATS then finished 8-2 SU and 5-4-1 ATS. Chargers may finally cash a ticket, but they got Tebow'd last weekend. ****** me on a 3 team moneyline. something to (christian)ponder - Tebow is 5-1 SU/ATS. take Tebow +1.5 vs MIN.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

You sure aren't square chopperrocker? 1,280 bets on Denver/Min 80% Denver ATS

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    you sure aren't square chopperrocker? 1,280 bets on denver/min 80% denver ats
    lmaooo

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

On a side note, I like the Under in this game.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Goat Milk, how did you last NFL play go, pal?

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, it looks like we're loading up on jax

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Well, it looks like we're loading up on jax
    Yup, now ill be jumping on the chargers with you goat. if it doesnt hit, lets chase them next week...they are due right.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Careful on this one Goat. Say what you want about JAX but they played HOU (albeit with third string QB for part) reasonably tough. We all know SD's tale of woe...I'm off this but wish you luck.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

You sure aren't square chopperrocker? 1,280 bets on Denver/Min 80% Denver ATS
    really, i don't have a ticket on that game, but i'm seein' DEN +1 66-67%. my big ticket is ..........BUF -1.5

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Chargers take a quick 14-0 lead in this game and the jags will never recover
    Curious as to how you reached this conclusion. Was it based off 2010? Because surely SD hasn't been able to pass very well in 2011.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Might as well take the Eagles while you're at it Goat -- just keep betting on those dysfunctional teams that now have nothing to play for.

12 Last