crt253
    crt253's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

Sunday Leans/One possible LOCK

Wanted to get some insight from everyone here. I think Jets Redskins Under 38/Under whatever the 1st half line is will be the easiest play of the week. The Jets offense has scored only TWO touchdowns in the 1st quarter all season. The Redskins have the pass rush to abuse Jets tackle Wayne Hunter with Orakpo/Kerrigan. The Jets defense/specifically Revis should be fired up after the Bills offense moved the ball almost at will all game. Cromartie can take the speed matchup in Armstrong, Revis will be sure to lock down Gaffney/Moss after being abused (by his standards) by Stevie Johnson last week. The Jets can key on Helu, only Fred Davis presents a matchup problem but the jets single coverage outside should allow them to double him. The only possible way this play flops is by fluke defensive and special teams touchdowns, but I plan to go heavy on this. The other factor is that around 90% of the public is on the over for some reason so we should get a better number by gameday.

Other Leans

Miami -3...10 days rest for the Fish, Oakland across the country. Looks like a great letdown spot, people are also not realizing how well Matt Moore is playing. Factor in the major public love for Oakland on the spread and ml and I think the Fish actually roll here...10-14 pt win.

Pitt -6.5, Pitt won by 7 in Cincy, who had Leon Hall at the time. I think the Pitt offense rebounds after an awful showing in KC that cost me about a 5 unit play. I will wait on Troy P's status though...if he cant go it might be a no play for me. Still can't forget Lebeau's track record vs rookie qb's, plus major public love on the bengals, probably an overreaction to Pitt's national performance.

Titans ml/+2.5
    Love Chris Johnson vs this awful bills run defense. The bills also have the worst pass rush in the nfl...perfect for a rhythm passer like Hasselbeck. Bills offensive line is also a disaster, I think the Tenn d-line will really pressure Fitzpatrick. Factor in about 75 percent of the public on the Bills...looks like a great spot

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Miami a lot this week. I just worry about them at home, but they have won their last two and I think that directly correlates to their improved play. A lot of people are probably of the mindset that Oakland is the better team and MIA is a false favorite right now. I'm curious as to what the line will do if anything.

I'm against you in the PIT game though. CIN is 5-0 ATS on the road this season and I think PIT is getting too many points in this one. Believe it or not CIN has won 4 of the last 10 they've played there, which is more than I would've thought. They also have covered 5 of them and most of those teams probably weren't as good as this one. If you can get this one at +7, I'd say that's a decent play.

Just my initial thoughts on these.

crt253
    crt253's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

good info on the Bengals ATS

any thoughts on the NYJ/WAS under?

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Not sure about the under on here. Correct me if im wrong but the skins average 19.6 pts when playing at home and jets average 20.4 on the road. I'm seeing 38.5 over/under and the last 4 times these teams played it averages 39. So its pretty well in-line. No play for me but If i would I would take the under on a tease