Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Playboy syndicate lock#3

Now 2-0 boyz, told ya these releases were money in the bank!!!! just got the call straight from the war room deep in the heart of the playboy Mansion....
    100 DIME Cheetah Thong Easiest $$$ youve ever made PRIMETIME LOCK PLAY of the WEEK

SAINTS MONEYLINE!!!!! Sunday Night Football

Lucky1g

Put everything you own on it..supposedly a few of the playmates are banging matt stafford and have promised to completely wear him out all night long saturday/sunday..expect him to get sacked alot, make poor decisions and turn the ball over alot!!! now i personally have mixed feeling cause he's my fantasy football QB but hey it is what it is..MAN UP and BET BIG on DA SAINTS

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

-425 is alot of juice...

I will pass but thanks anyway.

Lucky1g

OK let me clear the air right here right now..I post my plays on gamedays, i WOULD NEVER LAY THIS KINDA JUICE, it's gambling suicide. BUT....hahha these "playboy syndicate Moneyline plays are now 2-0 and soon to be 3-0 after the saints take care of business sunday night..Im goofing around..sorry, cant help it.
    after reading that idiotic thread about some canadian posting montreal coffee shop "syndicate plays" i thought this might be funny..with that said stay tuned for upcoming plays as i fully expect the Playboy Syndicate to stay undefeated this year

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

wow huge moneyline favorites winning. great job. loser

Lucky1g

BAM. 3-0. Another winner. These plays will make u rich lol. Dont worry, despite the negativity, i will continue to share these GEMs

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

You serious? bet you had the patriots ML over the colts too huh. nah, just teasing, a win is a win.