EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Another MNF set up?

Whats with the Jags getting 2 MNF games this season? Only thing I can come up with is the NFL is using the JAGS as the team to bury the public. I know this is nothing but my own consipracy but I can only imagine how many ppl think rivers will finally pick it up again only to get murdered like baltimore did.

Dont get me wrong, my balls arnt big enough to take JAGS, i just find it VERY interesting that the NFL has placed this crappy team to play in 2 MNF games.

What do you guys think about this?

LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

It was already confirmed, they did it to try and save the team because they were making no money and were in talks of closing the team and moving somewhere else.

EBDOGGN

oh ok. well that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me bud.

EBDOGGN

on another note. upon doing some research I noticed : Since the season started

Jax has not scored more than 17. NOT EVEN ONCE!

On the other hand, since the season started:
    Chargers have only scored less than 17 ONCE , and that was last week agaisnt the Tebow's.

I am completely baffled by this line and I dont understand it one bit.

I am sure of one thing... I'm loving the under!

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I know one thing, that Ravens/Jags game on MNF was about as rigged a game as I have seen. The refs were so hell bent on keeping that jags drive early in the second half going that they were literally willing to catch passes for them!

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    Whats with the Jags getting 2 MNF games this season? Only thing I can come up with is the NFL is using the JAGS as the team to bury the public. I know this is nothing but my own consipracy but I can only imagine how many ppl think rivers will finally pick it up again only to get murdered like baltimore did.

Dont get me wrong, my balls arnt big enough to take JAGS, i just find it VERY interesting that the NFL has placed this crappy team to play in 2 MNF games.

What do you guys think about this?
    You are saying the NFL (in cahoots with Las Vegas) put Jags on MNF to have the public bet against them and then the refs fix the games so the Jags cover?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

It can't be any worse than the upcoming Rams/Seahawks Monday night tilt, can it?

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    You are saying the NFL (in cahoots with Las Vegas) put Jags on MNF to have the public bet against them and then the refs fix the games so the Jags cover?
    No. I'm not saying that. But sadly that's exactly what it looked like when baltimore played them. If you watched the game you know what I'm talking about

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Your on to something bud..

I can see the argument

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Under looks good here.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

This would be a good game to unload on the Under.