Golden Palomino
    Golden Palomino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early week 13 NFL picks

I'm riding a 2 week hot streak for what it's worth. Here's what I like initially, tell me your thoughts:

1 PM
    Indy at NE (-22)
    Love the Pats in this spot. Can't see the colts scoring more than 10, and you just know Bill B is gonna run up the score as Manning watches helplessly. I can see NE getting 50 points.

NYJ (-3) at WAS
    This is the time of the year when the Jets have to go into desperation mode to make the playoffs, and the Redskins stink. The Jets defense could outscore the Skins offense. Call it 24-7

o47.5 CAR/TB
    Carolina has the worst defense in the league...even the colts put up 2 TDs and almost had a third at the end. TB is no slouch on sucking at D either. I like Carolina in this spot, but I think the over is more appealing as I see it being a close game throughout.

4 PM
    GB (-9) at NYG
    Green Bay and New Orleans are built the same way on offense, and we saw how good the Giants D was on Monday. This is their annual collapse (and I'm a Giants fan, I know), and I like the team on 10 days rest to beat the team on 6 days rest.

DAL (-4.5) at ARI
    This one looks so tempting on paper that it scares me. Again, it's a team coming off of a 10 day layoff against a bad Arizona team. As long as Dallas doesn't punt to Peterson, they should be ok. Look for DeMarcus Ware to have a few sacks against a horrible O-line.

SNF
    DET at NO (-10)
    New Orleans has been unstoppable at home, and unstoppable in night games. Detroit will get NO pass rush on Brees, which is trouble. New Orleans should cruise.

MNF
    SD (-1.5) at JAX
    They have to win a game, right?

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

I like almost all of those picks! But I told myself I'm never betting on Romo or Sanchez again... They've ****** me over more times than I can count. The only one that worries me is I see Det possibly getting a backdoor cover in the last minute.

Good write up tho. I appreciate it.

Golden Palomino
    Golden Palomino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's more a bet against Washington and Arizona than it is pro Sanchez/Romo. But I understand your point