Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Is it time for a futures bet ? Broncos to win the super bowl?

What are the odds ? I think god might want the Broncos to win it to prove a point. It makes sense you know Tim Tebow isnt capable of these miracles on his own.

I plan to take Broncos money line from now on.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

I grabbed them @250-1 for like $10 long time ago. Thought they had potential then I felt stupid for a couple weeks, now.....gg

You can probably still get decent odds like 70-1 on them at most places.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

really? They won't even get in

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

the only reason they will not make the super bowl, if they don't make the super bowl, is because God is testing your faith in tebow.

don't fall for the apple trick again.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    really? They won't even get in
    Every game is winnable except the Patriots one.

3-2 could get them in.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

21-1 to win the afc a better bet

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Anything possible, why fuking not

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    What are the odds ? I think god might want the Broncos to win it to prove a point. It makes sense you know Tim Tebow isnt capable of these miracles on his own.

I plan to take Broncos money line from now on.
    Now that everyone thinks they can't lose and are destined, you will get burned. I'll be fading, although Minnesota is hard to play, haven't seen a line yet though. They may beat Minnesota and then lose the next 3. 8-8 looks right to me. Oakland should win 9.

I'd need 200-1 to consider Denver SB future.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Not a chance this team wins even 1 playoff game. Tebow magic just won't be enough once the playoffs come around. Save your money.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    21-1 to win the afc a better bet
    So, so bad. IF they make it, you know they are going to be substantial road dogs 3 times. What are they going to be getting in New England, Pitts, Balty, Houston, etc. +250 or higher. 3 games at +250. That's 42-1 right there. And that's assuming they even make it, which is less than 50/50 itself. What kind of odds to make playoffs and 3 games projected could you come up with where 21-1 is even remotely a good bet? Even if you say they are 60% to get in and are +150 in 3 road games, that's 25-1.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

A friend gave me and one other guy 1000-1 odds on Broncs SB. We both took it for $1... he actually has the money to pay up fair and square if it hits without too much bad blood.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

has to be one of the dumbest bets i have ever heard. tim tebow style of game is not going to last long. sorry but it is just crazy to look at the short term results and projecting that it will last forever. its not, they are winning because of the quality of the opponent they have been facing.

bronco's f'd up they should of never started tebow, now they had to live with him forever because he won a few games. this is a passing league you need an elite qb to win super-bowls, tebow is not one. sorry but the broncos have a 0 percent chance.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Broncos defense is very good. McGahee is a solid RB and the Offensive line is good too.

If the Broncos make the playoffs , which it seems like they have a very good chance to do , then they will have a home playoff game.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

broncos-packers exact superbowl matchup.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I would not tempt fate. Tebow has been doubted since before he was drafted, and now he is winning 83 percent of his starts in the NFL. Anything is possible when you can throw 3 completions for 8 yards and win NFL games by a FG.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I agree Tim Tebow does not appear to have what it takes to be succesful in the NFL.

That is why I think there may be something to this. Think about it the world is a mess right now most people and athletets especially are materialistic and selfish and there is all kind of problems going on. Maybe a higher power has sent Tebow here to make a positive impact on society and convert people to being christian. If the Broncos win the super bowl everyone will believe in god.

Tim Tebow is getting everyone's attention by dominating Americas most popular sport.

The way the Broncos are winning just doesn't make sense it seems like they get lucky every single week ( not including the Lions game ofcourse) but he does seem to have magic.

Back to the matchups, the Broncos defense can give a team like the Patriots or Packers problems. They have a very good pass rush and a pretty good secondary with Dawkins and Bailey.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

just a theory by the way.

It will most likely be Patriots vs Packers.

but if the Broncos beat the Patriots in a couple weeks I don't think many people will be doubting the Broncos

k13

So you don't think the Broncos can beat someone like New York, Cincy, Houston???

The only teams that will be big faves are bal, pit, ne,

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    So you don't think the Broncos can beat someone like New York, Cincy, Houston???

The only teams that will be big faves are bal, pit, ne,
    Well that would be a majority of the rest of the playoff teams.

k13

Inside track to the division now. Just have to beat Bears and Chiefs. 2-2 should do it.

Oakland has a rough schedule and lose tie-breaker.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    What are the odds ? I think god might want the Broncos to win it to prove a point. It makes sense you know Tim Tebow isnt capable of these miracles on his own. I plan to take Broncos money line from now on.
    Teams that will debow Tebow without question
    Balt.
    Pitt.
    Hou.

TheIntegrityKid
    TheIntegrityKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

saw someone with a 300 to win 75k ticket or something crazy

gotta see them vs ne in a couple weeks to see how they'll really stack up vs the afc heavyweights

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

it'll obviously be too late if they beat the patriots.

if you wanna take a future on them- you should do exact superbowl matchup green bay vs denver.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Teams that will debow Tebow without question
    Balt.
    Pitt.
    Hou.
    You can add Atlanta or anyone else who can stop the run. If that guy faces a whole game of 3rd and long he will be exposed like a hooker's ass.

Nice little stretch for the Broncs but their strength of schedule faced during it is very poor.

The defense in Denver has been the real story. Not Tebow, Jesus or whatever the whitebread talking heads and Ken doll fans would have you believe.

Now I see where Tebow is the complete package because he threw a few passes against Minny who had my Aunt Shirley as their nickel back yesterday. Four homeless guys started and Aunty played quite a bit.

They have a few more games against Pop Warner teams and will get in. Every fanatic in Denver and the entire media will be dripping Tebow loads for a while yet.

I am very glad to have a mute button on my TV. Gotta handicap them accordingly and hope there is some value either for, against or not at all but this pukefest is one of the worst I have ever seen.