3* NYG +7.5

We have two teams that i consider pretty equal in alot of area's. I have no clue why everyone is licking the Saints nuts here and although i do think they win....i dont think they cover. NYG front 4 will put pressure on Bree's and make him have to be a little quicker tonight. Everyone says the NYG's run game is awful and they are right. But what about the Saints? They were outrushed in STL. Outrushed big in ATL. 2.6 and 2.8 ypc in those two games. They did well against TB, but that aint saying much as Chris Johnson just shredded them for 190. NYG held Philly to 4.1 ypc and SF to 3.9 recently. So i don't see a major plus in rushing here for New Orleans and in fact they might make the Giants rushing attack be half decent.

As far as passing goes.....Manning has averaged 286 the last 4 games through the air. Brees threw for 227 against STL and 258 to TB and a little over 300 to ATL the last 3 games. I can see Eli hanging with Bree's in the air here.

As far as the Saints....they barely beat ATL. Lost to TB, Lost to STL and beat Carolina by only 3. I obviously am not mentioning them beating some pretty decent teams early on but i dont care about what happened in week 2. I care about where you're at now. That's why i dont put much stock into what the Bills done early on when i am handicapping NOW....because its non important.

NYG not beating Philly and looking lackluster has made them look like shit in bettors eyes. Lets not forget they had chances to win that game. It's not like its a crazy concept. The week before that they only needed one throw to force SF to OT. The week before that they beat NE at NE. The week before that they beat a very competitive Miami team. (Who i think is the most under-rated team in the league).

Now the Saints could come out and hit Robert Meachem for a 70 yard score. Then Eli throws a pix six.....and ball game from there perhaps. But that can happen in any game, but getting 7 and the hook here to me is a decent bet as people are making the difference between these two teams more then they should be. IF the Giants (Tuck, JPP, Osi) can get some pressure then they'll be there for the majority of this game with a chance to win. IMO