BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=jay+c...8&tx=112&ty=66

Best arm in the league throwing the ball, yet those arms are pretty average.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    And no, throwing a baseball and a football are very similar. Any pitcher will be able to throw a football pretty well and the opposite is true.

There are of course differences, but as far as velocity goes, they are similar.
    obviously you have never thrown a football.

by your retarded logic, pedro martinez and randy johnson should be able to throw a football 80 yards and jamarcus russell should throw a baseball 110mph.

dumbfuk.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    cutler benched 225 pounds 23 times non stop at the combines you stupid fuk. shows you know nothing.

Alright dumbfukk. You asked for a strong armed upper body QB that has no arm strength throwing the football and I gave you one, Tim Tebow, so now you are changing it.

The fact is, the torque you get on your release creates 99.9% of the power of throwing a football. There are lots of guys that can throw the ball down field a good bit without big arm muscles.

You've been embarrassed in this thread. The best way to build arm strength for throwing a football or baseball is to throw a football or baseball. IT is as simple as that.

BigTenSports

obviously you have never thrown a football.

by your retarded logic, pedro martinez and randy johnson should be able to throw a football 80 yards and jamarcus russell should throw a baseball 110mph.

dumbfuk.
    Actually, my logic doesn't say anything like that. Holy shit, you are further cementing yourself as the dumbest poster on SBR forum history. I bet your incestuous parents are proud as shit of you.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

stop avoiding my questions dikhead....

1. in a distance throwing competition, who would you bet on? montana in his prime or tebow?

2. name a weak armed qb that can zip a ball 60yds downfield?

BigTenSports

LOL, crustyme has been buried. What a stupid fukk, never touched a football or baseball in his life but gambles on it and loses all his coin.

Just proving how fukking stupid a liberal can be.

BigTenSports

stop avoiding my questions dikhead....

1. in a distance throwing competition, who would you bet on? montana in his prime or tebow?

2. name a weak armed qb that can zip a ball 60yds downfield?
    Are you really this fukking stupid???

Tebow is probably the strongest QB in the league and his throwing arm is probably the worst in the league. Holy fukk, you are the dumbest fukking incestuous fukk in SBR forum history.

Tebow = strong as an ox, yet, his throwing arm is god damned fukking horrible, and you don't think that hurts your argument.

BigTenSports

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...rbacks/page/29

As I've said. Stafford clearly doesn't work out his arms with weights, yet, he has one of the strongest arms in the league. This isn't coincidence.

Tim Tebow's arms are twice the size of Stafford's, yet, Stafford would throw the ball twice as far and twice as fast. Strange how that works, isn't it crustydouche?

BigTenSports

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...rbacks/page/33

Michael Vick's arms are 1/3rd the size of Tebow's, yet, Tebow will never ever ever ever ever be able to make this pass.

Strange how that works. Crustyme = buried.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    No other QB in the league works out their arms. It ***** up their accuracy, and touch on the ball.
    Some people really don't understand that. The best way to improve arm strength for throwing a football or baseball is to throw those things repeatedly, and work in some weighted objects.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

lets recap what this fake law student has said so far....

1. claims jay cutler is weak armed... yet he benched 225 lbs 23 consecutive times, 5 years ago.

2. claims weak armed qbs who dont lift weights can throw 60yds with the same zip and velocity as the strong armed qbs yet cant name a single one.

3. claims tebow is weak armed when he can throw over 60yds as proven in workouts. doesnt even know the difference between arm strength and accuracy.

4. claims throwing a baseball and football are the same then why cant pedro throw a fooball 80 yrs???? why cant jamarcus russell throw a baseball 110mph?

5. claims to throw a football 60 yds+ and throw a baseball 87mph when clearly hes only done it on nintendo wii.

dumbfuk pathological liar got owned again.

BigTenSports

lets recap what this fake law student has said so far....

1. claims jay cutler is weak armed... yet he benched 225 lbs 23 consecutive times, 5 years ago.

2. claims weak armed qbs who dont lift weights can throw 60yds with the same zip and velocity as the strong armed qbs yet cant name a single one.

3. claims tebow is weak armed when he can throw over 60yds as proven in workouts. doesnt even know the difference between arm strength and accuracy.

4. claims throwing a baseball and football are the same then why cant pedro throw a fooball 80 yrs???? why cant jamarcus russell throw a baseball 110mph?

5. claims to throw a football 60 yds+ and throw a baseball 87mph when clearly hes only done it on nintendo wii.

dumbfuk pathological liar got owned again.

LOL, you do realize there are 4 blatant lies in that post that are easily proven in this thread. Wait, no you don't, you have a two digit IQ and can't comprehend shit.

And LOL at you think Tim Tebow throwing a lollypop hail mary 60 yards is the same thing as Stafford rocketing a bullet 60 yards on a line.

Tim Tebow has much stronger and much more fit arms than Matthew Stafford, but if you asked them both to throw it 60 yards, Stafford's pass would get there in 2 seconds while Tebow's would take 10 seconds.

Why do you think that is, you dumb incestuous fukk?

BigTenSports

LOL this dumb fukk Crustyme is claiming Tim Tebow has a strong arm.

Every QB in the league can throw the ball 60 yards. The difference between arm strength and no arm strength is how long it takes it to get there.

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

This got homo-erotic fast...two dudes arguing over arm sizes, exchanging pictures of other men and pointing out aspects of their bodies....jeeesh. I thought it was gonna be a bodybuilding/sports fitness debate...gettin' a little fruity up in here guys.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by FlipK11 View Post
    This got homo-erotic fast...two dudes arguing over arm sizes, exchanging pictures of other men and pointing out aspects of their bodies....jeeesh. I thought it was gonna be a bodybuilding/sports fitness debate...gettin' a little fruity up in here guys.
    By this guy's logic, the body builder Jay Cutler can throw a football further than the Bears' Jay Cutler.

Guy is a fukking moron, don't mind him, just has never played sports at a high level. Probably was on the bench in pop warner.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    LOL, you do realize there are 4 blatant lies in that post that are easily proven in this thread. Wait, no you don't, you have a two digit IQ and can't comprehend shit.

And LOL at you think Tim Tebow throwing a lollypop hail mary 60 yards is the same thing as Stafford rocketing a bullet 60 yards on a line.

Tim Tebow has much stronger and much more fit arms than Matthew Stafford, but if you asked them both to throw it 60 yards, Stafford's pass would get there in 2 seconds while Tebow's would take 10 seconds.

Why do you think that is, you dumb incestuous fukk?

so you didn't say cutler doesn't lift weights? yet he benches 225lbs 23 consecutive times?????? does that sound like a weak armed qb to you?

you didn't say weak armed qbs can throw as well as strong armed... yet you are afraid to choose between montana (who clearly didnt lift much weights) vs. tebow who you claim throws like a girl.

you also clearly said that throwing a baseball is the same as throwing a football even though it's completely different mechanics as throwing a baseball involves the entire body and legs more so than the arms.

you also bragged that you could throw a football 60yds+ and baseball 87mph..... care to prove that with a video? of course not, just like your bogus $5000 bet. cause you're a pathological liar who has been exposed multiple times.

anyone reading this thread knows you're a dumbfuk liar and a scam artist.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by FlipK11 View Post
    kerrywood/brahmabull does love to jerk off to muscular oiled men in tights so you got that right about him.

First 12