Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets kill the books: NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -22 +650/-10.5 +130

I maybe had the best weekend in my betting career,lets make it perfect,The Greek offers these props and i really like them
    after that weak performance against Philly i just cant see the giants having a good result here ,and i am a big fan of the Saints especially when playing at home OK here are my 2 bets for this game:
    New Orleans Saints-10.5 +130
    New Orleans Saints-22 +650

I am going really big on the +130 and medium on the +650
    cant wait for this game,this will be a blowout,good luck all who tail,i hope you books offer good props
    Points Awarded:

LOCKNESSMONSTER gave Roxxyfish 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NHL Pro Capper, and G's pks

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Jimmy Graham OVER in yards and catches.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Giants have a decent chance at upset.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

why am i not surprised that you are on the other side?
    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    why am i not surprised that you are on the other side?
    I'm not anymore since the wrong numbers have come up for it to be a play.

But still think Giants can win this SU.

We were on the Titans today Roxxy.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

they will lose in double digits 100% beat the farm buddy
    I'm not anymore since the wrong numbers have come up for it to be a play. But still think Giants can win this SU. We were on the Titans today Roxxy.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

much as i hate it... Saints are nasty at home and must keep winning as long as ATL wins

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

fade the kraut standard ATS for cash from now on

arsenalxiv
    arsenalxiv's Avatar Become A Pro!

if the rams can upset saints, i dont see a reason why the giants cant either. not feeling this game. play would be on the over 51 for me. i dont think it they will be blown out tho. -22? GL sir! Hope you hit it.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Ye i like the over more than the spread

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

RoxxyFish: I need to win 6 in a row. I don't care what six bets or how long it takes me (two days, two weeks, two months) I wanna just get 6 in a row.....and double my wager every time. Starting with $50.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

OK -22 will be tough but -10.5 ?? -10.5 is no big deal
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalxiv View Post
    if the rams can upset saints, i dont see a reason why the giants cant either. not feeling this game. play would be on the over 51 for me. i dont think it they will be blown out tho. -22? GL sir! Hope you hit it.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Hope you're right.
    Can never trust that down syndrome qb in NY though.
    Points Awarded:

mrpinkie gave Full Time Hobo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm just a small timer, but this should be a close game and I think the under cashes. There is a reason that o/u is set where it is. Good luck fellas.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    I'm just a small timer, but this should be a close game and I think the under cashes. There is a reason that o/u is set where it is. Good luck fellas.
    And whats that reason? And what are u trying to say?

robinhood

I'm saying that Vegas doesn't give away free money, and when you first look at the o/u, as a fan, you think wow, that is too low.

I think there are many FG's this game and it goes under.

arsenalxiv

Im not trying to insult you but have you been losing lately because it sounds to me like you think that Vegas has it in for you. What did you think of the Patriots -3 line? Please tell me that you didnt pound the Eagles b/c the line was too "low" for the Pats to be only a field goal favorite. Was Vegas trying to tell you something?

robinhood

I never lose, but I've been staying even, which sucks. No, I don't think Vegas has it in for me. Can you explain to me why that line is so low? If you want to go by the math, the number is too low. Are the line makers stupid? No. So why would it be so low? You can set the O/U higher and people would still pound the over. Just letting you know my logic. Go ahead and call me out, it's ok.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm surprised this crossed the 7 and is now 7.5.

Really thought the Giants would get more love ATS from more than just the public.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a really, really stupid bet

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

At this point you're just posting more of these and if you lose it's not a big deal 'because it's a huge underdog and it'll lose mostly anyways'. Both teams have dogshit secondaries, and if you look at the giants injury list you will see that they have a page full of people who are not going to play, and the Saints have one guy who is 'questionable'. Saints coming off of a bye week at home will have their defensive line fired up and crush the giants run-game especially with bradshaw out. We all saw how bad they were with their backup RB when they lost to PHI last Sunday, so yeah. That being said, Eli on the road is always a problem for covering large spreads, take a look at the game vs SF and he just aired it out in the 2nd half and scored 2 quick touchdowns, very similar to how he did in Arizona week 5 or whatever. So now when you look at all of this you come to the conclusion that Giants will be forced to throw it more and you are challenging Brees to a shootout. You really want to take -10.5 and -22 when your secondary ******* sucks? All it takes is one deep bomb to crush both of your bets and I'm willing to bet that this happens. I like the over a lot, but moreso, I like Saints 1h -5 and 1h over 26.5.

arsenalxiv

Not calling anyone out. I just thought that thats where you were coming from. If you were the lines maker, what would you set this at? I certainly dont think that 51 is low whatsoever esp. in the NFL. Im leaning on the over because of how easily these teams can score. Both have the qbs and receivers to move the ball around the field so finding the endzone shouldnt be a problem. its not like the jags vs browns. if they come out firing, great but if they are sluggish or making incomplete passes, too bad. its one monday night game. its not the last

robinhood

The line should be at 55.5 . Without Bradshaw, the Giants will pass all game. The Saints secondary cannot handle a constant passing attack from a competent QB and receivers. The Giants bring exactly that into the dome. The saints should counter. Maybe I am overthinking it and should take the over, because the only scenario where this total goes under is if each offense stalls in the red zone. I see that happening.

arsenalxiv

Go with your gut bro. If you are watching the game, I certainly wouldnt want to be a TD away from winning the under and there is 5 minutes left. BOL either way.

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports gambling isn't a "gut" proposition!! If the giants have no run game and are one dimension Eli will be running for his life all day. Giants have ton of injuries, saints on a bye at home in the dome!!? They only okay is the saints, total is a bit tricky, the under should hit unless their are short field turnovers, it will come down to pass rush and run game! Without Bradshaw the giants won't have much of one!!! Saints or the under!!!

gutterxgold
    gutterxgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over... I see this thing being a shootout... as the G-Men try to play catch up to the Saints...

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

They can try and play catch up all they Want, if Eli is on his back, good luck!!! Eli is near the top of the lists of turn overs every year and had been exposed without a running game. It's not his fault but facts are facts, eli will struggle, def and turn overs, a one dimensional giants team going into the dome after a saints bye?!!! Thank you very much!!

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Eli is a backdoor cover machine lol, ill be wary of laying a big number down

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I see the Saints winning by at least one touchdown for sure. Three touchdowns could be too much.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

GL Roxy, on the -7.5 at -105 here. Fact ur getting only +130 for the -10.5 tells me books think this has a chance...GL everyone

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

saints in these spots at home are burials. the bucs just played in no and the line was 8, now 7.5 and it's the giants. blowout city imo.

remlabme
    remlabme's Avatar Become A Pro!

taking over. never know what giants team shows up tomorrow

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

How do you figure?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

If Lang is on the Saints make sure to take back some on the Giants moneyline, you cannot win if he is on the side you are. It isn't you or anything bad you have done in your life, it's him and you cannot fix it, ever.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

1234 ... Last