MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans Saints Host The G-Men In A Monday Nite!! Nite!! Showdown

The Giants have lost their last two games and Manning has thrown three touchdowns and three interceptions in those outings.New York was close in both games but couldn't quite get the winning result.If the Giants are going to get back to their winning ways,they'll need to get a solid game from Manning in a tough environment inside the Superdome.The Giants rushed for only 29 yards on 17 carries in a 17-10 loss to Philadelphia on Sunday.Quarterback Drew Brees leads the NFL with 3,326 passing yards, the most yards through the first 10 games of a season in NFL history.He has thrown a touchdown pass in 37 consecutive games,the second-longest streak all-time (Pro Football Hall of Famer Johnny Unitas,47 games).And he has completed at least 20 passes in an NFL-record 30 games in a row.With the Giants you池e not really sure what you値l get on offense.You used to be able to bank on a solid run-first attack on the ground, but injuries at running back and troubles along the offensive line have dropped the G-men to 31st in the league. Here Are Some Stat's for you??....Perhaps the most interesting one is the fact that the Giants are 4-0 ATS in their last four games in primetime on Monday Night Football. They are also 17-7 ATS in their last 24 road games against a winning team.But then you look at their 3-7 ATS record vs.the NFC and their 1-4-1 ATS mark in their last six games overall and the bloom comes off the rose//LOL/LOL !!!!!!
    The Saints have been solid at home (4-0 ATS), at home against quality opponents (6-1 ATS vs.teams with winning road records) and strong in November too (6-1 ATS in L7). The favorite is also 6-1 ATS in the head-to-head series over the years, and the home team is 6-1 ATS as well in the last seven meeting between the Giants and Saints.
    The Saints are a different type of a Football club inside the Superdome,but as I learned this year with teams coming out of their bye week, I think they might be a little out of A Synchronize mode at the start.Plus,the Giants can bring the type of pressure to knock Brees around and get him out of his comfort zone. I壇 lean toward a Saints cover,but 7 is a big number.Instead I知 going to try the safer play of the under in hopes that both offenses struggle to score!!!.I知 taking the under of 51.
    My record after the 12 weeks ~17-8-1~... last 13> Won with Tennessee-3 against Tampa bay, Won taking the Ravens-3 Thanksgiving day, Won Pats-15 against KC .Lost Giants-3 Against Niners .Won Seakwaks +3 against St.Louis Lost+3 Giants Against Niners .Won Houston by 10 1/2 against Browns Lost Monday Night Game Taking Eagles-7 Against the Bears. Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. WinMy Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Winwith New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 12 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL BETTING, If you care to view anytime????

MR.HARRYtheHAT

MORE STATISTICS & MY ANALYSIS ON THE GAME OVERALL>> New York 4-2 straight up when playing on the road this season but a dismal 1-4-1 ATS in their last six games. The New Orleans Saints on the other hand look posed to make another run in the playoffs having gone 7-3 on the year and coming off two straight wins. Although the team had a "Who Dat?" moment three weeks ago in a 21-31 loss to the St. Louis Rams, the Saints were able to bounce back with wins over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Atlanta Falcons before heading into a bye week. New Orleans was able to escape with a 26-23 overtime victory in Atlanta and also covered the spread as 1-point road underdogs to go 6-4 ATS on the year. QB Drew Brees threw 30/43 for 322-yards and two touchdowns in the win while WR Marques Colston had 8-receptions for 113-yards but couldn't find the end-zone. Looking at the betting trends for Giants vs Saints odds have New Orleans 7-1 overall when playing at home and 2-1-0 ATS in head to head match-ups since 2001.Online bookmakers have also listed the Saints as -360 favorites at home on the money line while the Giants would return +280 for the stunning upset on the road. Having gone 6-4 on the year, New York is coming off losses to the San Francisco 49ers and last week to the Philadelphia Eagles. The Giants fell 10-17 to Philly last Sunday only managing one touchdown in the loss and also failed to cover the spread as 5.5-point home favorites to go 4-5-1 ATS on the season. QB Eli Manning threw 18/35 for 264-yards with a TD and an INT to finish the night with a 74.0 rating. In order for New York to pull off the upset tonight in 2011 Monday night football predictions as touchdown underdogs, the offensive line will need to give Manning time to throw as the New Orleans native has already been sacked 19-times this year while the running game is second to last in rushing (83.2-yards per game). That being said, reports out of Vegas have RB Ahmad Bradshaw expected to make the start tonight after missing three straight games with a foot injury.I’m going to try the safer play of the under in hopes that both offenses struggle to score!!!.I’m taking the under of 51.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

~My Betting Style~

I bet one game A week, [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over Real big numbers( Some exceptions applied] , Never a road team, getting 7 more points as a Average [ Some exceptions applied in my forumla depending on my spread sheet and most of all the money line, Never home steam giving up a big number points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win,[Iam pressing this week after a win from last week] I will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once ???[ I wonder who said that ??//lol] More Bets You Make in any given week of play, like ...Parlays,Over and under's on a game with the a team?? or whatever??with These Bookmakers .. Your percentage to win is cut in half, so i limit myself on making these bets if i can.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    MORE STATISTICS & MY ANALYSIS ON THE GAME OVERALL>> New York 4-2 straight up when playing on the road this season but a dismal 1-4-1 ATS in their last six games. The New Orleans Saints on the other hand look posed to make another run in the playoffs having gone 7-3 on the year and coming off two straight wins. Although the team had a "Who Dat?" moment three weeks ago in a 21-31 loss to the St. Louis Rams, the Saints were able to bounce back with wins over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Atlanta Falcons before heading into a bye week. New Orleans was able to escape with a 26-23 overtime victory in Atlanta and also covered the spread as 1-point road underdogs to go 6-4 ATS on the year. QB Drew Brees threw 30/43 for 322-yards and two touchdowns in the win while WR Marques Colston had 8-receptions for 113-yards but couldn't find the end-zone. Looking at the betting trends for Giants vs Saints odds have New Orleans 7-1 overall when playing at home and 2-1-0 ATS in head to head match-ups since 2001.Online bookmakers have also listed the Saints as -360 favorites at home on the money line while the Giants would return +280 for the stunning upset on the road. Having gone 6-4 on the year, New York is coming off losses to the San Francisco 49ers and last week to the Philadelphia Eagles. The Giants fell 10-17 to Philly last Sunday only managing one touchdown in the loss and also failed to cover the spread as 5.5-point home favorites to go 4-5-1 ATS on the season. QB Eli Manning threw 18/35 for 264-yards with a TD and an INT to finish the night with a 74.0 rating. In order for New York to pull off the upset tonight in 2011 Monday night football predictions as touchdown underdogs, the offensive line will need to give Manning time to throw as the New Orleans native has already been sacked 19-times this year while the running game is second to last in rushing (83.2-yards per game). That being said, reports out of Vegas have RB Ahmad Bradshaw expected to make the start tonight after missing three straight games with a foot injury.I知 going to try the safer play of the under in hopes that both offenses struggle to score!!!.I知 taking the under of 51.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

ON the NFL network ticker Giants have confirmed Bradshaw is out.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    ON the NFL network ticker Giants have confirmed Bradshaw is out.
    Yeah he is out

Ochocinco85mvp
    Ochocinco85mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jacobs needs a decent game then. Eli cant win games by himself like payton

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks For Updated Info freakydave and Good Luck To You On Your Pick!!!!!