beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

dwayne bowe

Dog that shiit or what

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Yes it was an odd move. KC worked hard to run the ball that far; too bad it came to an end like that.

The announcer made a good point that it looked like he was trying to protect his ribs. That's why he didnt put his hands up in the air to try and at least get a piece of that ball.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

He will be benched for 2 games and fined for that effort. Coaches hate lack of honesty of effort. Collingsworth wasnt joking when he said thats about as lame an effort as he has ever seen with a game on the line. Palko got hung out to dry twice by his recvrs tonight.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'd kick him in the nuts if I were Palko. Guy finally starts to get his act together and that wanker lets him down like that. If Steve's right and he felt the need to protect his ribs, he should gtfo of the game and let someone else play.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

we call that alligator arms...common disease among diva wrs on shitty teams...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Pretty lame. Bowe also threw his hand in the air, like he wanted to get hit deep, and he doesn't even put his hands up. Hung Palko out on that one.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

It wasn't like bowe had a shot at that anyway. The play got ruined when he put his hand up to go deep and decided not to and Palko threw in quadruple coverage. Him not making an effort on the ball made no difference it wouldve been intercepted anyway

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    It wasn't like bowe had a shot at that anyway. The play got ruined when he put his hand up to go deep and decided not to and Palko threw in quadruple coverage. Him not making an effort on the ball made no difference it wouldve been intercepted anyway
    He is 6'4", and I'm sure has pretty long arms, meaning a long reach. I'm sure he could of got a hand on it and deflected it. Maybe causing it to not get picked.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

the ball absolutely could have been deflected

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Go to about 1:00 and watch from there, Justin Blackmon will show you it can be done.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Fuk Bowe that POS!! I had Chief ML..could of been a nice pay day if he at least tried

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'd kick him in the nuts if I were Palko. Guy finally starts to get his act together and that wanker lets him down like that. If Steve's right and he felt the need to protect his ribs, he should gtfo of the game and let someone else play.
    Sharp post shari. i had KC ML and that effort was rediculous, if i'm not mistaken that was a 1st down throw too, at the very least throw your hands up or try to knock the ball down

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

anybody know if Bowe got suspended for this?

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Suspended for what? You gotta be kidding me. Players take off plays all the time, no way he could have touched that ball.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

^^^ watch the replay. to say 'no way he could have touched that ball' is ridiculous in my opinion