frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    lol
    You can laugh at the truth all you want Vitooch, you dont understand the inner workings of this site pal. Not trying to brag or anything but I am kinda a big deal around here.

frizzelli

I tried to stop posting because it seemed to jinx my picks but people continued posting on the thread and I felt like replying to them.
    Thats fine, I will take this as an apology and we will move forward together Vitooch, you seem new to gambling and forum life so if you have any questions or needs someone buried send me a pm pal.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Well excuse my ignorance. In hindsight this thread shouldn't have been made and would prefer it closed down so I don't have to deal with this nonsense. Maybe I'll catch you in the forums where our interactions won't be so hostile. I don't want to be ostracized from this forum because I enjoy posting here.

Happy Holidays

frizzelli

Well excuse my ignorance. In hindsight this thread shouldn't have been made and would prefer it closed down so I don't have to deal with this nonsense. Maybe I'll catch you in the forums where our interactions won't be so hostile. I don't want to be ostracized from this forum because I enjoy posting here. Happy Holidays
    You are now part of my inner circle, if you need anything let me know I got you.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Thats fine, I will take this as an apology and we will move forward together Vitooch, you seem new to gambling and forum life so if you have any questions or needs someone buried send me a pm pal.
    I am new to gambling but am familiar with the hierarchy of these type of close knit forums. Hopefully this thread doesn't ruin my reputation here because I would like to eventually have my thoughts and opinions respected here in the future.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now your going a little too far gooch, baby steps.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Now your going a little too far gooch, baby steps.
    Where did I get out of line there? haha. I admitted my fault and am hoping to move on from this.

frizzelli

I am new to gambling but am familiar with the hierarchy of these type of close knit forums. Hopefully this thread doesn't ruin my reputation here because I would like to eventually have my thoughts and opinions respected here in the future.
    Vitooch it was a stepping stone, you are very respectful and know your place now, you have gained my respect and now you can freely roam the forum without fear of being buried. I mean it if you need anything pal.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Vitooch it was a stepping stone, you are very respectful and know your place now, you have gained my respect and now you can freely roam the forum without fear of being buried. I mean it if you need anything pal.
    Start by excommunicating Ra77er

frizzelli

Start by excommunicating Ra77er
    Razzer is top 10 in my books

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no followers goochie, I am not even a blip on tt warriors azz here. Just contribute where you can and try to steer clear of the rookie mistakes best you can.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I will try to avoid that. Definitely don't want to look like a fool or amateur in a forum I use alot.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Love to see posters making nice.

frizzelli

I got your pm Vitooch will handle it.

First ... 5678