Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Thanks guys. Really liking raiders +3, bucs -3 and titans pk this sunday

Vitooch
    Dayman

Also caught cardinals +7 against cowboy before the line moved down three points. Also took skins +3 1/2

SamAceRothstein
    SamAceRothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Give em hell Jr!! It's about winning. Period.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Ok guys im making my official play for mnf....

Giants +8 1/2...dont see the line improving. Anything higher than a touchdown is too daunting a task for the Saints here. Giants will play them very tough and this game may be determined by a final possession.

Excited to see the bashers come out if i get this wrong but im pretty confident.
    Well, you beat the closer so that's good. I don't like either side here honestly really would go either way just depends upon garbage time @ the end but I lean Saints. I don't need Saints to cover b/c I just have them 1h and 1h over, so GL.

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

tailing you on the giants +8.5! good luck to us! ignore the haters man, like someone else just said winning is winning. not everyone has a bank roll.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Not sure why but the Falcons are -3 +110 against Texans right now so I jumped on it.

Texans will get by a quarterback against teams like the Jags with big holes in their game but against a steady, dangerous team like the Falcons, they cannot be lacking so much in the QB department.

Falcons have been playing really solid football of late.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

laughable. you got hot for 5 days. guess that means you will be hot for the next 50 days? NOT!

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    laughable. you got hot for 5 days. guess that means you will be hot for the next 50 days? NOT!
    No one said I will be hot for the next 50 days. Variance exists, but my picks seem to be landing for now.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Guaranteed losing streak coming. People never learn. Attention whore and it's bound to happen. People can't just win and STFU.
    Yep.
    He just makes picks, no write ups. So, WTF?
    18 yo. Tons of experience.
    Tonite he "likes" the Giants, with no running game, scored 10 at home against dysfunctional Eagles. With Vince Young at QB, wandering around. What will Brees do if an obviously rusty as hell Vince Young could beat them???
    NO on MNF! Off a bye, one of the healthiest teams in the NFL, do not want to lose and be with all the other 4 loss teams.
    Sure, the Giants are more desperate, already have 4 losses, but are banged up, have 3 rookies at LB. Do you think Brees will exploit this?
    And do you think Brees will dump ball to Sproles when the front 4 comes after him? Quick release! Eat them alive.
    On "D", the Saints will not worry much about fat ass Jacobs, will play back for the pass.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldn't agree more ..Bol to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Yep.
    Tonite he "likes" the Giants, with no running game, scored 10 at home against dysfunctional Eagles. With Vince Young at QB, wandering around. What will Brees do if an obviously rusty as hell Vince Young could beat them???
    NO on MNF! Off a bye, one of the healthiest teams in the NFL, do not want to lose and be with all the other 4 loss teams.
    Sure, the Giants are more desperate, already have 4 losses, but are banged up, have 3 rookies at LB. Do you think Brees will exploit this?
    And do you think Brees will dump ball to Sproles when the front 4 comes after him? Quick release! Eat them alive.
    On "D", the Saints will not worry much about fat ass Jacobs, will play back for the pass.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Yep.
    You better be right about your analysis because you're coming across as an arrogant prick right now. Sure, the Giants did lay an egg last Sunday night, but you can't take one cold performance from a team like the Giants and pretend like you have this team figured out, because they are unpredictable. The Giants seem to perform best in these type of games, when their opponent is heavily favorited (Eagles Week 3 and Pats), as opposed to games that they should win (Dolphins, Eagles last Sunday), where they always seem to lay an egg and fail to cover.

And don't pretend like Vince Young schooled the Giants D as you said. He struggled throughout the game. It was the Eagles defense the deserves most of the credit here. If the Giants can manage to establish some sort of running game and keep the ball out of Brees's hanf and ice him on the sidelines then yes this game can be very close.

I may not be as experienced as some of the other bettors in watching football, but I don't think my lack of knowledge in 1980's -1990's NFL has any effect on my ability to cap a very different hybrid of NFL football in 2011.

Good luck tonight but I prefer you lose now after that unnecessarily condescending post .

Vitooch
    Dayman

I may not have written up an unnecessarily in-depth right/breakdown of the game but I do share my thoughts and rationale for my picks. I didn't just say that I "liked" the Giants, and mentioned how the Giants seem to perform well when their back is to the wall. You must have been to quick to quick reply in an attempt to make yourself seem important.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm hoping I don't have to deposit again for some time (don't want mommy to send the dreaded text message again threatening to close down my account).

that could be the most pathetic statement i've ever read on this forum.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    that could be the most pathetic statement i've ever read on this forum.
    Sorry, I'll try to be more like you tough guy.

Serbone

You better be right about your analysis because you're coming across as an arrogant prick right now. Sure, the Giants did lay an egg last Sunday night, but you can't take one cold performance from a team like the Giants and pretend like you have this team figured out, because they are unpredictable. The Giants seem to perform best in these type of games, when their opponent is heavily favorited (Eagles Week 3 and Pats), as opposed to games that they should win (Dolphins, Eagles last Sunday), where they always seem to lay an egg and fail to cover.

And don't pretend like Vince Young schooled the Giants D as you said. He struggled throughout the game. It was the Eagles defense the deserves most of the credit here. If the Giants can manage to establish some sort of running game and keep the ball out of Brees's hanf and ice him on the sidelines then yes this game can be very close.

I may not be as experienced as some of the other bettors in watching football, but I don't think my lack of knowledge in 1980's -1990's NFL has any effect on my ability to cap a very different hybrid of NFL football in 2011.

Good luck tonight but I prefer you lose now after that unnecessarily condescending post .
    At least I got you to write a little something about the game.
    Not just a pick. I was making a point. Anyone can blurt out "SD- 1.5".
    I did not suggest that Young schooled the Giants D... I meant Giants could not BEAT the Eagles with that rusty stiff Vince Young at QB. And I say Giants running game is ca-ca... especially without Bradford. Jacobs is not a tailback, he is a fat FB. And Giant OL cannot run block as it used to be able to do.
    We shall see.
    If you write up with insightful, relevant facts-figures-data-stats-matchups-"O"-"D"-motivation-revenge-AT/NT-injuries-QBing-running game-coaching-trends-home/away-weather, etc, and an opinion, I will be nice.
    Last edited by Serbone; 11-28-11 at 07:31 PM.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Haha...I did write a little about my reasoning somewhere in this thread. Thought anything more than a touchdown would be too difficult task for the Saints against a resilient Giants team. But yes, a more in-depth write up was called for. GL to you.

Style4Miles
    Style4Miles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man there are some complete dickheads on this site. I'm a college student as well and I'm just getting into betting on sports (no clue why it took so long, I love sports) and I'll be betting on a budget like you too. As long as you're winning who cares how much your bets are, couldn't give a shit about the pricks on this board think who are dogging on you for betting small. Keep on rollin!

I didn't bet on this game (haven't thrown many into a site yet), but was leaning towards NYG +7.5 yesterday when I was looking over lines. Not looking too hot right now, especially if NYG allows nola to put more points up here.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Thanks man!

Giants +8 1/2 not looking good right now. Giants has had plenty of opportunities to score.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Do Saints hit 40 points??

Race To 40 in-play right now...Saints @ 3.60...tempted to take it.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Wow the Giants defense is non-existent. Well, shit happens.

Serbone

The whole point is to share information. Just posting a pick means nothing. I had some other posts about the Saints, pointing out other things, Giant strength of schedule is 30th, Giants played 3 rookie LB's and a rookie or two DB's so whole thing depended upon front fout and Brees had 2 weeks to figure how to avoid the front 4 and go after the back 7. Giants 2 OL out of position. A lot more. If you provide your info it might help someone understand other points of view. NO best skill position players on offense, including GB, because NO has 3 excellent RB's. And so on. I posted a lot of this other places.
    Again, any knucklehead can say "Atlanta - 2.5". Share info. Good luck.

Vitooch
    Dayman

The whole point is to share information. Just posting a pick means nothing. I had some other posts about the Saints, pointing out other things, Giant strength of schedule is 30th, Giants played 3 rookie LB's and a rookie or two DB's so whole thing depended upon front fout and Brees had 2 weeks to figure how to avoid the front 4 and go after the back 7. Giants 2 OL out of position. A lot more. If you provide your info it might help someone understand other points of view. NO best skill position players on offense, including GB, because NO has 3 excellent RB's. And so on. I posted a lot of this other places.
    Again, any knucklehead can say "Atlanta - 2.5". Share info. Good luck.
    I plan on providing a reasoning behing behind all my picks. I did explain why I picked the Giants, and I will explain my picks in the future. I was just mentioning some of my leans for next sunday without any write-up for now. Further write up and explanation for my Sunday picks will be posted soon.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Risking 28.60 to win 22
    At least you tried, brah. Just don't think that Brahmabull will be your friend. Or don't end up like the Brahmabull.
    Good luck.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    At least you tried, brah. Just don't think that Brahmabull will be your friend. Or don't end up like the Brahmabull.
    Good luck.
    It's ok. Losing one game isn't the end of the world. It has happened before and it will happen again. How losing one game means I will end up like that fool puzzles me.

Let's see how I do this thursday or sunday before we rush to judgement

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys are the biggest squares I have ever seen
    Nobody wins betting everyday

Keep a spreadsheet or your all frauds

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy your week in the spotlight.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going public with your plays on SBR with all the negative loser mind influence oozing from every nook and cranny has a 100% chance of failure.........

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless u r German..............

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

JJ, give this noob a break, pal. Maybe he can help you break your 15 years of not getting laid. JJ, please call me! God bless.

Samson420
    Addicted....
    Samson420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

fukk the haters bro, there just mad cause your winning. peace

Vitooch
    Dayman

Haha I knew the losers on this website would jump on one loss. What a ******* joke lol.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    JJ, give this noob a break, pal. Maybe he can help you break your 15 years of not getting laid. JJ, please call me! God bless.
    Are you done? Because as much as you THINK you are important because you can go some forum and call someone and noob and namedrop some other loser on this site, you're still and will always be, a loser.

You're the embodiment of the zilches on this website I mentioned that I despise. One bad game and it's off to the bashing. This is the shit that helps you not think of ending your pathetic life so I guess I can't blame you.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I still have a Sunday full of games to prove my worth as a capper on these forums. If I bomb, I will accept obscurity.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Enjoy your week in the spotlight.
    Wow you sound quite intimidating man. You're really putting the heat on me.

There's still Sunday, Phan. If I bomb come Sunday, then perhaps your foreshadowing is accurate. But to be so final and blunt regarding my future on this forum is a little bit unfair. I haven't NEARLY hit bottom yet, so let the picks flop and let me lose some significant money before you give me such a warning.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Here is one of my plays for Sunday:

Falcons -3 +110 - I have been tailing Falcons against mid-tier/low-tier opponents the last few weeks (Vikings, Titans, Colts), and have seen mostly success with them covering the -7ish spread. This week they will be going up against a very tough, but incomplete Texans team. I took the Texans last week against the Jags because I thought their defense was still good enough to give the struggling Jags offense serious trouble, and that their running game was still strong enough to control time of possession and put pressure off Leinart (and I suppose having Andre Johnson helps also). Texans covered in a solid performance, but they will be facing a much more consistent and well-rounded opponent in the Falcons, a few classes higher than their opponent in Jacksonville last week. I believe the Texans with Matt Schaub would be able to give the Falcons serious trouble at home, but the Texans are lacking far too much in the quarterback department for me to make a play on them, especially where the line is and against such a well-rounded team. The Texans are just lacking that much needed explosive big-play potential they had with Schuab as QB, something the Falcons seem to have developed with Matt Ryan and Roddy White over the last two years. I'm still very surprised that the line is where it is for now. Yes, the line would be near -4 1/2 if the Texans had Schaub, but with the consistent play of Matt Ryan and the Falcons and the doubts surrounding the Texans qb situation, Falcons -3 looks like a good play.

First 123456 ... Last