Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    hahaha. I started out at this as a poor college student with Sports Interaction back in 2002, depositing $50 at a time via *********** and placing absolutely horrendous bets. I'd end up re-depositing monthly. Mom's money, of course I didn't tell her that.

It's not about your unit size, it's about winning your bets. Just because a guy has $10,000 to throw on a game doesn't mean he's a "sharp".

I'm 27 now and playing with my own money, which makes me even more averse to losing it. Keep on rolling man, don't let the haters get to you and I'll be checking out your picks.
    I'm 18 years old and in a very similar situation, except the 50 dollars I am depositing is coming from a little bank account I set up before I left for college.

I'm hoping I don't have to deposit again for some time (don't want mommy to send the dreaded text message again threatening to close down my account).

Vitooch
    Dayman

And by the way thanks everyone who has responded positively. Wasn't expecting this much feedback and support haha. Come to this thread for my picks and hopefully I don't make myself look like a complete fraud.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All these guys do is make new names when they start losing

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All these guys do is make new names when they start losing
    Am I one of those people?

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I just admitted to betting $5 units right now. I'm stuck with this name win or lose.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

It's all down hill from here. Now you will be forcing picks and opening yourself up for more criticism. Eventually you will be pushed away just like MachineChoice, El Stugato, etc...

Vitooch
    Dayman

Ignore JJGold man. I'd rather change my account name than be the retarded laughingstock of this forum.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Only time will tell.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Only time will tell.
    I don't have the conscience to do something like that. That's cheating to me and I would feel far too guilty and worthless if I were to do that.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    It's all down hill from here. Now you will be forcing picks and opening yourself up for more criticism. Eventually you will be pushed away just like MachineChoice, El Stugato, etc...
    I've already experienced some ups and downs already. And no, I am not forcing picks. I have made it a priority to stick to picks I really feel good about. Chasing picks is something I did when I first started capping but I have learned my lesson

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ignore JJGold man. I'd rather change my account name than be the retarded laughingstock of this forum.
    Trust me Son there is no one in here to impress>I can promise you that much,just a forum full of losers lurking and waiting to drag you into their misery and that's a fact.................

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    And for all that you're up a whopping $130. Congrats $70 more and you can become PRO. You placed a straight wager for $9.72.

Wow, and I thought I was a dumbass. Does it matter if a guy is up 10 bucks or 10,000? He was 10-2 which is a nice streak.

That being said, he could of just hit a string of nice picks, and will not tail until he has proven himself for more than a week.

jjgold

Keep a spreadsheet tough guy and see how good you are

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guaranteed losing streak coming. People never learn. Attention whore and it's bound to happen. People can't just win and STFU.

jjgold

no spreadsheet=ZERO CRED

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Eventually we all get to hit rock bottom on our bets man. I'm not mocking your bet wages because I too started like that. But what I notice is that you picked mostly favorites and not all favorites win all the time for you. So be careful on how you plan to be top dawg around here. But I wish you luck.PS. JJ has a small pecker.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also had a great weekend, mostly thanks to one ridiculous teaser that I played.

Vitooch
    Dayman

We'll see how I do now that I'm under the spotlight. I expect the scum of this website to jump on me if I get a few picks wrong and I accept that.

But I expect a memorial built for me if I stay hot.

And JJ shut the **** up you retard.

Vitooch
    Dayman

The line for MNF is 8 1/2 now. I will wait a while more to see if it shifts anymore but may pull the trigger on +9.

I'm much more confident in a bunch of the upcoming Sunday games

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

it does seem kind of weird that you're betting such little sums of money. Not passing judgements here, you certainly beat the hell out of my day yesterday!

Vitooch
    Dayman

How is that weird? Not everyone has the funds to bet larger amounts.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Gold.....why you busting this kids balls? Maybe just your odd way of flirting?

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

How is that weird? Not everyone has the funds to bet larger amounts.
    No, but you could be betting opposite sides on multiple accounts, to ensure you hit a run at some point

Touting 101 here

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    No, but you could be betting opposite sides on multiple accounts, to ensure you hit a run at some point

Touting 101 here
    Haha I wish I had the ability to do that...I couldn't get any satisfaction out of doing something like that. Just seems like a waste of time showing off some illegitimate success that you're essentially faking. Pretty meaningless.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep up the good work, we all had to start somewhere

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Haha I wish I had the ability to do that...I couldn't get any satisfaction out of doing something like that. Just seems like a waste of time showing off some illegitimate success that you're essentially faking. Pretty meaningless.
    Meaningless until you start making money

Tooch I won't say anything further, but you are being watched

Keep things clean around here

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Meaningless until you start making money

Tooch I won't say anything further, but you are being watched

Keep things clean around here
    There will be no horseplay or shenanigans here omar. I will provide my picks in this thread, and I will not be afraid to provide my ticket for the site I use if there are doubters. There will be no cheating or fraud here.

If I tank, then so be it. But for now, I feel as though I am in a grove with my picks and will continue at it.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet one game A week, [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win,[Iam pressing this week after a win from last week] I will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once ???[ I wonder who said that ??//lol] More Bets You Make in any given week of play, like ...Parlays,Over and under's on a game with the a team?? or whatever??with These Bookmakers .. Your percentage to win is cut in half My record after the 12 weeks ~17-8-1~... last 13> Won with Tennessee-3 against Tampa bay, Won taking the Ravens-3 Thanksgiving day, Won Pats-15 against KC .Lost Giants-3 Against Niners .Won Seakwaks +3 against St.Louis Lost+3 Giants Against Niners .Won Houston by 10 1/2 against Browns Lost Monday Night Game Taking Eagles-7 Against the Bears. Lost the Pittsburgh vs New England bet over 501/2. WinMy Teaser with Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser. Lost Ravens -7 1/2 against Jaquars. Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Winwith New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 Loss.taking the Miami +2 1/2 over Browns. All my picks for 12 weeks of NFL are on threads with SBR NFL BETTING, If you care to view anytime????

Vitooch
    Dayman

Ok guys im making my official play for mnf....

Giants +8 1/2...dont see the line improving. Anything higher than a touchdown is too daunting a task for the Saints here. Giants will play them very tough and this game may be determined by a final possession.

Excited to see the bashers come out if i get this wrong but im pretty confident.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Risking 28.60 to win 22

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok guys im making my official play for mnf.... Giants +8 1/2...dont see the line improving. Anything higher than a touchdown is too daunting a task for the Saints here. Giants will play them very tough and this game may be determined by a final possession. Excited to see the bashers come out if i get this wrong but im pretty confident.
    Start a LOCK thread and they'll come runnin................

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

For your information, I'm a beginner at betting and do not have the funds available to shell on gambling like some of you guys do. I'm a college student so I must do what I love on a smaller budget.

You may look at my 20 dollars bets (try to ignore the 9 dollar one haha) as nickels and dimes, but to me those 20 dollars are very valuable. I plan on continue making great bets and slowly making my way up so that I can share my 100 dollar bets with you guys some day in the near future.

I'll try to ignore the morons who claim I am an idiot when all I am doing is sharing my recent success with some fellow gamblers. Fortunately there are those on this website who do have the decency to show some support, but there will always be those haters who try to sound tough on the internet.

Gotta laugh at them
    Ignore them, some just don't realize that people have different situations and just can't afford to splurge on gambling non-the-less offshore gambling which is questionable in terms of legality. I give you props for having self control, wish I had the same bankroll management in my earlier days; heck I still have a hard time keeping composer when I'm on a losing streak like I am right now.

Keep up the good work.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

For your information, I'm a beginner at betting and do not have the funds available to shell on gambling like some of you guys do. I'm a college student so I must do what I love on a smaller budget.

You may look at my 20 dollars bets (try to ignore the 9 dollar one haha) as nickels and dimes, but to me those 20 dollars are very valuable. I plan on continue making great bets and slowly making my way up so that I can share my 100 dollar bets with you guys some day in the near future.

I'll try to ignore the morons who claim I am an idiot when all I am doing is sharing my recent success with some fellow gamblers. Fortunately there are those on this website who do have the decency to show some support, but there will always be those haters who try to sound tough on the internet.

Gotta laugh at them
    I'm the same way dude. I'm just a college kid who loves to gamble on NFL games and to us $20 is a good win just to have.

I'm with you homes, keep betting strong.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

on the giants too

jarquie27
    jarquie27's Avatar Become A Pro!

have fun collecting that change because eventually it adds up. I wish I could be in your situation. I keep giving away money. GL

First 12345 ... Last