SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Remember that poll on the most over-rated players in the NFL ?

At the beginning of this month, a poll was taken on the most over-rated players in the NFL. Tim Tebow was #1 ... Tony Romo was #2 .... since that poll ... those guys are a combined 8-0 with Six 4th quarter comebacks .....
    Apparently, Haters are gonna hate.

BroncosFN
    BroncosFN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Timmmyyyyy

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Wow, interesting stats. Your last comment means nothing after the fact -- you talk trash first and then bump your thread

A lot of people hate on Romo, so I wouldn't call him overrated at any point. Tebow, I liked early on before he played this year, but didn't "see the light" until I bet K.C. against Denver and lost.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    Wow, interesting stats. Your last comment means nothing after the fact -- you talk trash first and then bump your thread

A lot of people hate on Romo, so I wouldn't call him overrated at any point. Tebow, I liked early on before he played this year, but didn't "see the light" until I bet K.C. against Denver and lost.
    Didn't Kyle Orton win his first 6 as Denver starter? I tend to believe my eyes more than records sometimes.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Didn't Kyle Orton win his first 6 as Denver starter? I tend to believe my eyes more than records sometimes.

Did your eyes see all his comeback drives ?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Did your eyes see all his comeback drives ?
    Like I said, once upon a time Kyle Orton did the same thing.

I don't believe that Tebow will be Denver's starting QB through next season. Time will tell.

SportsPedagogy

Yes, but they are winning now. He slows the games down with his heavy run offense which takes pressure off the defense, unlike Kyle Ortons incompletions which made the games last longer and the defense would get tired out. He has not looked to bad throwing the ball ... their recivers had a bit of drops in each game.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Like I said, once upon a time Kyle Orton did the same thing. I don't believe that Tebow will be Denver's starting QB through next season. Time will tell.
    Kyle Orton never had all the comeback drives that tebow did, orton also was playing with much better talent around him that first year when he went 6-0. You have to remember that the offensive skill players and even the linemen, besides clady of course, would probably not be seeing the field anywhere but denver.