crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Hamels is better, I never said way better.. and i think most would agree with that. Kennedy finished one spot ahead of him, and that is fine by me. He plays in a garbage division and is the best on his team. Bc of that, his numbers were slightly better, and he deserved to be higher bc he was the best on his team. Hamels is the 3rd best on his team, so definitely Kennedy should finish slightly higher. Either way, the argument was never who was better, the argument was who had a better chance at winning the CY Young. Kennedy never had any shot, and never will. I told you neither would win it, and neither did... If either has a chance at one in their career though, it will be Hamels. Teams would rather have the lefty WS MVP Hamels as their teams ace over Kennedy.. there is no argument there.

Regardless, how is this relevant in this thread regarding BUST Mark Sanchez? I know you have no comebacks for this bum, but no need to change the subject so quickly..
    you said hamels deserved the cy young while kennedy didnt even belong in the discussions. yet, kennedy finished ahead of your cy young favorite by a lot of votes, nearly 60 pts in fact! even receiving a 1st place vote, something not even cliff lee got.

as for your continued retardation of facts.... kennedy had better numbers against many east teams even though he pitched in one of the best hitters parks in the nl. so you are clueless.

if you think a qb who leads his team to back 2 back afc championships putting up better numbers than brady, brees, manning, etc. is a bust then your knowledge of football is as lacking as your knowledge of baseball.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

so you agree, trent dilfer was better then marino? since post season wins are all that matter, regardless of your team?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Does a cat have climbing gear???

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

so you agree, trent dilfer was better then marino? since post season wins are all that matter, regardless of your team?

I'm simply stating that Mark Sanchez was partially responsible for the success that the Jets have had in the post season, especially making it to 2 consecutive AFC Championships. If he's a bust then I'm Barack Obama

Rous
    Rous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

He's a bust. He stinks, and if you cant see that then you have no eye for talent. The guy should have had 4 ints yesterday against a terrible defense. AFC championships are a thing of the past for Mark.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Always was, always has been, always will be. I've been saying it for years that this guy sucks. His deficiencies had been somewhat masked by a ridiculously stacked team, but things have changed, and now everyone can see him for what he is: a subpar quarterback and perennial loser.

dlunc3

If a team takes a qb in the top 5 of a draft, they expect him to be a top 10 qb in the league by the time he has started close to 50 NFL games, let alone not even top 15! He is not the qb they expected him to be, which would make him what?? A BUST

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

your right, and trent dilfer was also better then marino bc he had post season success?
    hes better than the nigggas you got in philly

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

who gives mike vick a 100 mill contract thats a flat out joke..........but atleast u got the depressed suicidal other niggga qb backin him up

Galante118
    Galante118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

As a die hard jet fan im really worried by Sanchez. i wouldnt say hes a bust just yet i mean in the post season the guy has been lights out with a qb rating around 96 i believe? all of those games on the road which makes it that much more impressive. i was at the game in NE in the playoffs last year and he looked like a solid QB. each year he had been improving since the draft and i was hoping to see more of that this year. if u look at Elis stats his first few seasons they werent far off from sanchez's(check elis first 8 games he started yikes) with that being said this year he seems to have regressed some. now some is due to a lack of protection, lack of running game, and just god awful play calling from Brain( i hate him with a passion hes awful), but he just has some mind boggling throws every single game along with flashes of brilliance...hes led i believe 9 game winning drives in his career which says something about him being clutch. Ill give sanchez alittle more time before i say hes a bust though thats for sure.

Rous

Good luck.....talk to me in a month when he's a bust.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

The Jets should be run as a ball control, defense oriented team. Sanchez's job should be to NOT turn the ball over, not to light up the stat sheet or anything like that. The problem here is that the coaches are game planning like Sanchez is a good QB and are asking way too much of him. In the past, they have made this same mistake but slowly but surely changed the game plan as they got deeper into the season (Ryan must be a slow learner with a terrible memory).

I blame the coaches. They need to change the game plan. If you saw the Jet's final drive against Buffalo, you saw that they are finally coming around to reality. Sanchez can not be allowed to air it out. He does not have the ability to look beyond the primary receiver and he makes terrible mistakes. He throws too many pick sixes. The Jets need to run a safety first, ball control offense and let their defense win the games for them. Just because Sanchez was taken in the first round doesn't mean they should be trying to jam a square peg into a round whole. You have to know your players and game plan accordingly. This is ultimately the HC's fault.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    who gives mike vick a 100 mill contract thats a flat out joke..........but atleast u got the depressed suicidal other niggga qb backin him up
    Actually, good luck finding any nonjet fan that will take sanchez over vick... Secondly, why was philly brought up yet again? Isn't this thread about sanchez? Guess your have no other way to defend the guy.. does it make you feel better about your bust to trash other teams?

dlunc3

Sanchez is basically Alex smith... He should be used like sf uses smith...just a.game manager, not qb that can carry a team

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

not that impressed with sanchez, but 4 touchdown passes yesterday. what else is he supposed to do? 5 or 6 tds i guess.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NFL FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NFL FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ITS GAY AS **** NIGGERSSSSS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKk

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    4 touchdown passes yesterday. what else is he supposed to do? 5 or 6 tds i guess.
    Since yest vs one of the worst d's in football defines his career

Rous

Sanchez stinks, and the only people who defend him are jets fans and minorities. End of discussion in my opinion.

face

sanchez is ok. 2 years in nfl, 2 years jets make playoffs. this year jets 6-5. weird thread, how can he be a bust when the team makes the playoffs? phillip rivers is a bust because they lose and fail. jets still alive for a wild card, with a nice relaxing schedule for remainder of season.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

with a nice relaxing schedule for remainder of season.
    no such thing

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Sanchez is the best at game winning drives.

Hard to depend on him. The Jets needs to go back to the ground and pound.

dlunc3

not that impressed with sanchez, but 4 touchdown passes yesterday. what else is he supposed to do? 5 or 6 tds i guess.
    I remember sage rosenfels threw 4 tds back in 2007... He ended up being the real.deal too huh?

face

well to be honest i was yelling at him and flipping out yesterday because i had jets moneyline in a couple of parlays and they should have killed the bills. but he's only played 2 years and they've gone to the playoffs, and they have to play the fukkin patriots all the time every year. and why you so adamant about hating on him when you know damn well your eagles could have gone on last year if Mike VIck wouldn't have throw that LOSER interception on the game LOSING drive vs. gb.

dlunc3

sanchez is ok. 2 years in nfl, 2 years jets make playoffs. this year jets 6-5. weird thread, how can he be a bust when the team makes the playoffs? phillip rivers is a bust because they lose and fail. jets still alive for a wild card, with a nice relaxing schedule for remainder of season.
    niners are 9-2... Everyone knows smith is still a bust... Teams can still win sometimes in spite.of their qb... Top 5 picks should win ganes for their teams, not just manage games and just "not lose" games

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

You probably don't realize how devastating pick sixes can be. Sanchez is the king of killer turnovers.

Look at what happened in the Bears game when Mike Martz and Lovie Smith asked a backup QB to spin around and lob a screen pass against the grain. Those are the turnovers that lose games.

Again, Sanchez is the worst in the league with regard to pick sixes.

The worst part is that they don't NEED Sanchez to air it out. They just need him to manage the game. The coaches are the ones to blame here. You have to be able to adjust to the strengths and weaknesses of your players.

dlunc3

well to be honest i was yelling at him and flipping out yesterday because i had jets moneyline in a couple of parlays and they should have killed the bills. but he's only played 2 years and they've gone to the playoffs, and they have to play the fukkin patriots all the time every year. and why you so adamant about hating on him when you know damn well your eagles could have gone on last year if Mike VIck wouldn't have throw that LOSER interception on the game LOSING drive vs. gb.
    again, how is this thread about vick or the eagles? I guess you forget that vick put the eagles in position to kick two easy fgs, but akers missed both huh? Regardless if vick is the best qb in football or worst, still doesn't play at all in the fact that Sanchez is a bust

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

He's actually improved each year so far. Too early to call a bust.

Galante118

he improved every year...until this year...and yea he threw for 4 tds yesterday but did u watch the game? i did and he didnt look good. go watch the entire game and it wasnt a impressive performance. the td pass to holmes was nasty but check some of his other throws...scary

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I should have put a poll on this thread seems almost split.

teaserpleaser

Looking like a bust today.... Just threw a pick now fumbled into the endzone.

Galante118

that was a horrible snap on the center. ppl forget it takes most qbs time to develop. Eli manning for example took about 4 years to really become a good qb and is having his best season just now after what 7 seasons or something in the league? how about those last two plays? scrambled for the first down then the td. The kid has potential give him another full season before makign a decision

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

He could be better, but his false confidence exudes in his play, he needs to settle down and quit being twitchy.

teaserpleaser

Hope hes not a bust really do but hindsight 20/20 kid should have stayed that extra year at usc for experience... He will get the jets the Win today watch and see. Kid has alot of heart

teaserpleaser

Rex ryan' s press conference should be epic im going to look like this ...cant wait!!!!!

teaserpleaser

Scratch that jets comeback win sanchez safety.... You can give him 6 years i dont see him getting better game to game if anything looks like he may be getting worse

First 1234 Last