The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Playing some line movements...and diff angles

NYJ -7.5 (played earlier in the week). Bills are terrible. I would play this now at 9.5 as well. Jets will have a bounce back, have had a long week to prepare, and spiller is not going to do much as a focal part of a sputtering offense. the bills offensive line is really banged up, their WR are not good enough to make plays against this Jets Defense, and Rex Ryan will be blitzing Fitzpatrick all game. the bills defense is horrendous, last 3 games have all been blowouts, theyre point differential is -80. jets win big at home.

IND +3.5 - i think the colts get their first win today, or at least a late cover. they've had over a week to prepare for newton and his offense. i think the speed rushers and blitz packages will give newton some trouble and the team will be re-energized off a bye and will play hard for the home crowd. even with all the suck4luck talk, these guys are still playing hard, nobody wants to be a winless team.

CHI +4.5 (played earlier in the week) - Chicago's gameplan will def be a conservative one. the defense will, as always, be ready to play this week as well. Raiders are depleted at WR, they won't have they're normal amount of speed on the field as usual. no Run DMC, but Bush is def a fine substitute. Bears will prob get some turnovers here and help out C. Hanie. Hester in the return game will be crucial in this game, field position will be huge for a conservative offense. lot of field goals in this game in my opinion, bears cover (prob wont win).

DEN +6.5 (played earlier in the week) - Denver has had a long week to recover from the physical win vs the Jets last thursday. the emotions are not quite as high anymore, and they have had a few extra days prep to come to SD ready for a very subpar chargers defense. this is a huge divisional game for denver. they are playing fearless right now behind tebow, who just finds ways to win. i believe rivers is hurt, theres no way he would be missing some of the throws hes missed if he were healthy. gates is not the same all-pro gates as years past, his feet really are a problem, no explosion coming out of his routes/breaks anymore. I could see a shootout here, rivers and the offense makes some noise at home, but the defense isnt tough enough to stop the physical running game of the broncos. chargers probably win, but you better believe the broncos will come hard in this one and make it competitive.

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

would love some feedback guys lol..I haven't posted on here in a while and I know I'm not as respected (or controversial) as some, but I am a gambler, and a decent one at that, and enjoy the debate, conversation, incite that used to be more prevalent on this site when I joined a few years ago. negative or positive reactions would be great.