bucsfan
    bucsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Jets/Bills

I get the whole thing that Buffalo is on the last leg of a 3 game road trip where they have gotten their asses handed to them by Dallas and Miami so far. I know the Jets have had 3 extra days to prepare for the Bills after getting Tebowed in front of a national audience. I just am scared to pull the trigger on them today in fear of Sanchez screwing up early and putting the Jets down 16-0 (when taking the spread into account) The Jets offense does not exactly strike fear into the hearts of people. Any thoughts ???

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I'm a Bills fan. Take the Jets without hesitation. I would pound the fukk out of the Jets if I had the heart to bet against my team. I don't even care if by some miracle Sanchez spots us 7 points. The Bills defense can't hang with anybody and the offense has been neutered (particularly with Fred Jackson out for the year.) Jets should win this 28-14 at the CLOSEST

JoeyCashMoney
    JoeyCashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am going with the Jets kinda big on this one. Just the simple fact that it is a must win for the Jets and I see Rex having them ready and pumped for this game. I don't know what the Bills can really do on offense with Jackson out and I see some key turnovers from the Bills offese as a result. Best of luck to all!