sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thoughts on Rams -2.5?

Doesnt Bradford have a lot to prove today? Jackson is always motivated.......

I know this is a very low profile game but kind of seems like a good spot to take the Rams.......

I like taking small favs at home against poor teams after a loss at home the week before ( lost to seatle last week)

Whatcha guys think?

Any good arguments for Arizona?

Thanks

jarquie27
    jarquie27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona is the better team and they're the underdog. St. Louis have problems scoring. Arizona 9-1 SU against St. Louis. Or you can take the under.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Lambs are just so fukkin bad, i dont even know where to start...

Majority of their corners were working at Mcdonalds at the start of the season, the o-line that is overpaid and under performs anyway is mostly hurt (like the backups backup are playing in spots, more guys off the street basically), 1 legit wr who is more of a 2 playing the 1 role, rookie te that was supposed to be a weapon but apparently cant catch is banged up, Bradford has seriously regressed to the point that im starting to feel smart again for killing stl for drafting him (thought i was being proven wrong on that but now not so sure), then again who can blame him with the serious lack of talent around him and the ignorant game plans that "offensive genius" McDaniels has been cooking up (deciding to go with a spread offense with a bunch of wrs that couldnt make most practice squads last week rings a bell)..

this team is horrid in just about every aspect of the gm.. id rather watch two fat ppl fukking than Rams red zone offense, luckily they get there so infrequently my eyes dont burn all that often (we talking about a team that crossed the 50 2 times last week i believe, amazingly enough they did score once)..secondary cant cover anyone who runs a 40 in under 5 seconds..they have maybe 4 plus players on the whole damn team, 2 on d, sjax, and i dont know maybe Lloyd, that is IT..

admittedly i did bet these pussies last week (also bet them against the saints so i guess that cancels out) so maybe im still a little bitter after sleeping thru that "performance" but this is a weekly thing with them, under or fade are the only 2 bets that make much sense on this team. Certianly not really endorsing a play on zona cause they god awful in their own right but to count on stl to be anything but pathetic has become a exercise in futility...if you decide to play them i wish you all the luck in the world(god knows you will prob need it)..

BigDan

oh i forgot to mention look at Laruant Robinson go now that he got out..hell i thought that guy was terrible, turns out our coaching staff is incapable of coaching anyone up a little as no one improves on this team with the exception of Long and im guessing his father doing more of the teaching than anyone on this staff in his case...

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

See I know stl is bad but the nfl is hugely based on situations and I thinkin this is a good spot for them....

They played a tight game a few weeks ago at zona and came up short so the revenge factor is there.

This is the 2nd week in row for them at home and zona's 3rd road game in a row.

I cashed big on cleveland last week because of a very comparable situation and that is 2 garbage teams- one at home for a 2nd week in a row and the other on the road for a 2nd week

BigDan

didnt realize it was zona's 3rd road gm , i always like that spot to fade..still hard to convince me Bradford is gonna "prove anything" as you said, i think he should have proved it before now....yes it was close in zona but by no means because of the offense or lack there of..if you wanna bet the situation by all means be my guest but this wouldnt be the 1st or last "good spot" the Rams fukk up this season.. for all i know you are right, hell it is the nfl after all, ive just seen enough to not want to see any more...

i played cle last week as well (jags were on their 3rd road gm in a row), week before that i played cle/rams under (easiest bet of the season)...

revenge? scratch that off the list, the last thing on this teams minds is revenge...

More power to you if you play them. hope you cash..

BigDan

now that you mention it i did notice earlier in the week that it was zona's 3rd road gm in a row, i just skipped over it because of who they were playing..

BigDan

gotta believe books dont feel that strongly about the situation either seeing how they had no prob dropping this under -3..

BigDan

Lambs could fukk up a wet dream brother, let alone a good situation..they are that bad, hopefully you didnt bet it..