mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Bengals-7, Panthers -3, and Denver +6 look good

HENHOUSE
    HENHOUSE's Avatar Become A Pro!

just something funny

did you ever think anyone would use the word HAMMER when referring to teams like the Cards...Seahawks....Panthers....Jaqs.... etc etc

I mean..this is how bad the NFL is .....and our desperation to gamble....

Be careful folks..BOL

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freshguy222 View Post
    any reasoning behin those plays?
    Yes.

HA! I usually provide complete analysis as add ons to other threads, and comment that the original post had no write up.

So I am posting these with no stats, data, matchups, QB, coaching, revenge, "O", "D", motivation, letdown, strength of schedule, visting team on different turf (AT vs NT) weaknesses, but I assure you I have taken them all into consideration.

OK, one writeup: Cincy-7:
    Cleveland "O" terrible, scored 14 or less last 5 games, McCoy is a weak QB. This is a QB league, stay away from betting on a team with a very bad "O" and a bad QB on the road especially. Cincy "D" is good, unless there are bad breaks / fumbles / kick runbacks I would say Cleveland does not get more than 14 pts again, more like 6-10. Cincy coming off close battles against two of best teams in NFL, Balt and Pitt, they played well in both. Daulton is a superior QB to McCoy, and Cincy running game with Benson is strong. Cleveland lost earlier in season at home to Cincy 17-27, but revenge is not a factor, Cincy needs this game badly. Revenge matters in some situations, not this one. Cincy's strength of schedule is better #20, Cleve #31, that is significant. On artificial turf, changes speed of game for Cleve, blocking, cuts, timining of passes, Cincy is used to it, Cleve is not. 6-4 Cincy coming off two losses so this is huge game for their playoff hopes, Cleve is not mathematically out, but know in their hearts they have NO chance. Lost to Rams at home! Cincy is up an coming team with fresh attitude, building for the future, new QB and others have postitive outlook for this yr and the next.... Cleve is in disarray, wondering if coach will be back, wondering if they will seek another QB. Hillis is possible for today, but if he plays, will he be effective? I think not. And he has caused considerable locker room problems, many say he is feigning his hammie injury, not playing because he did not get a big contract extension so Cleve has announced he will be released at the end of the yr. Will they block for this asshole? WR Greene back for Cincy, he missed the last two games; a big, fast dominant WR is a huge plus, needs to be double teamed often. Cincy should put 27 points or more on the board.
    OK?
    Last edited by Serbone; 11-27-11 at 10:58 AM.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HENHOUSE View Post
    just something funny

did you ever think anyone would use the word HAMMER when referring to teams like the Cards...Seahawks....Panthers....Jaqs.... etc etc

I mean..this is how bad the NFL is .....and our desperation to gamble....

Be careful folks..BOL
    Its not who you play but when you play them.
    I HAMMER'd the Rams at home getting 14 pts against New Orleans...
    Rams then... but not today.
    So HAMMER is a good word for bad teams, sometimes. Sometimes.