PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

PEACHdog had this game COVERED all parts

1st qtr, spread, ML, and most amazing even the gameplans and what both teams were going to do. It's sooo sick that the Cardinals just couldn't win this game.

But I won soooo much money, that i'm happy just for that. It's sad the REFS got in the way, and it's even more disgusting it almost affected the outcome.

The cardinals pulled off the greatest superbowl comeback EVER, and almost got a win out of it. GREAT JOB ARIZONA CARDINALS, you guys will be back!

For me, i'm gone for a while, and though I WILL BE BACK it won't be for a while.

enjoy the offseason

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 (permalink) PeachDog
    SBR Sharp

PEACHdog calls ARIZONA CARDINALS champions
    Arizona Cardinals are going to control the game, and win the Super Bowl. Pittsburgh Steelers are going to have troubles, and Arizona will have answers after answers. They are more ready, more willing, and the entire state of Arizona has given the Cardinals the extra effort to defeat the Steelers. I am calling Arizona Cardinals the SUPER BOWL champions, and I know the Cardinals football team are sooooo ready, I won't be surprised they pick apart the Steelers in many ways. Say what you want ace! Here is what you wrote!
    G's pks's SBR

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

PeachDog

24-20 ARIZONA was the pick, it was 23-20 Arizona! Pittsburgh pulled it out luckily for them, and won the game 27-23.

Can't handicap a game better than that.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yes, you can handicap better than that.

Pittsburgh luckily pulled it out? They had control almost all game. Arizona didn't have the "answers" until the 4th quarter. And of course, when it mattered, Big Ben came through in the clutch again. Just like JJ said, messy stats, but he's a winner.

PeachDog

Vesuvius- I had this game covered from top to bottom. I was right on EVERY SINGLE corner of this game. If ARIZONA would have made that play on 3rd down, or on the first downed play on 3rd 2nd down - GAME OVER!

That is what it's all about, and that's why I _________________- ask GvA how much this guy took with all my 2nd half LIVE BET and spread betting.

Every single time ARIZONA answered. PIttsburgh is very lucky to win this game

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachDog View Post
    24-20 ARIZONA was the pick, it was 23-20 Arizona! Pittsburgh pulled it out luckily for them, and won the game 27-23.

Can't handicap a game better than that.
    Actually picking the winner would help!

Pittsburgh just pulled it out? They let the entire game except for aminute or two!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Too bad for that Harrison int return.