3 team parlay

Houston Texans -3

Atlanta Falcons/Minnesota Vikings Under 48

Carolina Panthers/Indianapolis Colts Over 46
    What do you guys think?

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I like the first two, think you should sub something for the Over. GL whatever you do. If I had recommend one I'd go with CIN -6.5 (buy half a point).

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by youngsir620 View Post
    What do you guys think?
    Houston Texans -3

I think this is a great pick. Houston may have lost Schaub, but it wont slow them down to Jacksonvilles level. Jacksonville has been averaging 13 points per game all season long. This is an important game for Houston because Tennessee will beat Tampa Bay on Sunday and put them only 1 game behind Houston who leads the division. Houston cannot afford to lose this game. They average 30 on the road (With Schaub).

Atlanta Falcons/Minnesota Vikings Under 48

This looks to be another great pick. Both of these teams must play some serious ball in order to break 48. Without Peterson, I dont think Minnesota can even score 24 points. 48 seems awfully high. Is this a teaser?

Carolina Panthers/Indianapolis Colts Over 46

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Have you been paying attention to these teams over the last few weeks? No way in hell your gonna hit an over like that with these teams. Colts average 13 points per game. Highest game this season is 24. Even if Indy did put up 24 points, can you count on Carolina can take care of the rest? These teams suck bro. The two worst teams in the NFL. Dont hope for a big game; think small.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I sub the under in the carolina gm for carolina -3