lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Garbage game of the year- Arizona vs St lou

Arizona:
    ARI are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 vs. NFC West.
    Under is 16-5 in ARI last 21 vs. NFC West.
    ARI are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 road games.
    St. Louis:
    STL are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 vs. NFC.
    STL are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games overall.
    Under is 18-7-1 in STL last 26 vs. NFC West.
    Head to Head:
    ARI are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 meetings.

Discuss this game, i like the Arizona + over

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would be extremely hesitant to back St. Louis here. They lost another offensive lineman last we in Mark Levoir. He was replacing blind side protector Roger Saffold who is done for the year. As of yesterday's practice they still do not know who is starting where on the 0-LINE. No one who starts will be playing their natural position and they are forced to use guys they had benched for poor play or practice squad guys. I do not see how they can game plan to do much more than run Steven Jackson. I have some question as to how successful that will be. They are thin at wideout behind Lloyd, he is the only play maker they have and Bradford is not going to have much time to find him. Bradford has been fighting for his life all year and has 9 fumbles to show for it.

On the defensive side they were forced to IR another CB this week when Marquis Johnson was placed on IR with a lacerated spleen. He is now the 10th cornerback on IR for the Rams. That is unfukingbelievable. One of the remaining guys Justin King has a badly swollen knee.

LB James Laurantidis is limited in practice as is LB Josh Hall.

I have not looked at Arizona's situation in depth yet but wanted to give you my take on the Rams.

The two units that rely the most on cohesion, communication and teamwork are the offensive line and the defensive secondary.

For the Rams both units are out of personnel and in a dire state of affairs. I do not know how anyone can play them here.
    Last edited by billysink; 11-25-11 at 02:01 PM.

billysink

If either TE Todd Heap or Robert Housler are active the Rams are gonna be in a world of hurt. They will fill the underneath seam that will be left by safety coverage on Fitzgerald. They can't cover that with a dinged up linebacker.

I might add that Beanie is claiming to feel as good as he has in months. Still not sure about the QB but it appears Kolb may give it a go,

On the defensive side of the ball the Cards will be playing with a new NT this week after Dan Williams busted and arm. His replacements appear to be capable and will be going against practice squad guys. I have always placed the scheme ahead of the players in a 3/4 especially up front.

I like the Cards here and I see that many outs are already off the key to -2.5. I can still get 3 at a juicy -123 and will pay to play now.

I really think the points are immaterial in this one and will buy some ML action if I can confirm the health of the Card TE's on game day.

Good Luck to you Luncher
    Last edited by billysink; 11-25-11 at 02:34 PM.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Nice write-up. You clearly know your Rams. Let us take this Arizona spread/ ML straight to the bank

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

I am waiting for props. Hopefully I can get Rams at even money on who sucks more

billysink

Where is my little buddy Dontbuythehook today. I see he has not made any posts or plays today. Not even any locks he can claim the other side when they don't work out.

I am losing this one right now. You don't have to wait until 4pm to come in and bash.

Get off the end of your high chair and put your pecker away. Or is it a rule that you don't bash until the game is over.

Come post a few LMAO smiley's now. I won't be around later.
    Last edited by billysink; 11-27-11 at 01:50 PM. Reason: added a nice smiley for hooker. They make him feel all smart and shit

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

i pulled the trigger on this shit bowl and put the rams in a par hoping the d could cause some shelton mistakes .... we shall see

lunchbawks
    NB#

TD zona!

lunchbawks
    NB#

billysink

Good cash Luncher. Not for the faint of heart but money is money.

Guess my best boy CantaffordtheHook is gonna have to wait a bit.

Start a thread on any game next week and I will give you my take. For what it is worth.

Good luck on your late game plays if you have'em