Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

What's up ? 1st post ever. My Thanksgiving play.

Hey everyone. I found this forum 2 days ago and have been reading so many of your posts and already have ditched out on my old sports book WagerWeb and their D- rating. I opened an account at BetIsland today and made a deposit so I could bet on the games tomorrow. I really really don't see Dallas or Green Bay losing tomorrow. I lost a little tonight on the duke/kansas game so I only have $240 and so I played a 6pt teaser tomorrow GB pk and Dallas -1 $240 to win $220. What do u guys think of this? Also I was planning on putting everything on SF +3.5 if the teaser wins. And actually with betisland I guess I would get all weekday straight wagers an exrtra half point as long as it wasnt on or off 3 or 7. So if the line stays the same I would get it at +4. Wanted to come in here and ask u guys what ya think? Is this a good plan? I really don't think the teaser will lose. SF game will be close though so I'm not sure. I just feel it might be a 3 point win for one of those two teams. Feedback please. Good to join this forum. Already have learned a lot.

Ez

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Books don't exactly cancel bets and it sounds like you already placed this one so it's doesn't really matter if we like it or not...good luck...

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Welcome aboard.

Detroit can pull the upset.

Ford field will be insane.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

You think this is a good site????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    Books don't exactly cancel bets and it sounds like you already placed this one so it's doesn't really matter if we like it or not...good luck...
    No they don't but I was just curious what people might think about the teaser and I have not placed the bet on the niners yet if it does win. So this could still be changed since there is no bet yet.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    You think this is a good site????
    Which one? The one I use to use, wagerweb? Or the new one BetIsland? Well wagerweb I only have been using for the past month and a half and have not had any problems with them yet. I have never had a withdrawal though so that doesn't show much. I switched over to BetIsland because they don't have any kind of document requirements needed for a withdrawal and I just moved and don't have any current utility bills or a drives license with my new address. They were highly recommended by some of the posters of this forum and I was highly satisfied with the customer service rep I chatted with before opening the account. I didn't take any of the bonuses though.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    No they don't but I was just curious what people might think about the teaser and I have not placed the bet on the niners yet if it does win. So this could still be changed since there is no bet yet.
    I am on the under in the lions packers game...I think you have a good chance of hitting the parlay...

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Welcome aboard.

Detroit can pull the upset.

Ford field will be insane.
    With Packer fans

Ez Money 77

Well greenbay good but damn cowboys only win by 1. I was gonna play a moneyline parlay but the odds were just slightly better on the teaser. Oh well a push is better than a loss. So now I have SF +4.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

It's Brahmabull with his teasers

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Well greenbay good but damn cowboys only win by 1. I was gonna play a moneyline parlay but the odds were just slightly better on the teaser. Oh well a push is better than a loss. So now I have SF +4.
    dont ties on teaser lose?

Ez Money 77

no not always. This one is a two teamer and if one ties than it is no action. Doesnt matter though because niners lost and I got tapped out.