chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

only delirious lions fans are still defending their crappy, bitch, little girl team. Fuk off Detroit

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    only delirious lions fans are still defending their crappy, bitch, little girl team. Fuk off Detroit
    We are not the ones crying like a little girl, all u guys are

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    We are not the ones crying like a little girl, all u guys are
    You'll be crying when Suh gets suspended and your Lions go from 5-0 to 7-9 at best

Lions are a fraud, but that's a conversation for another day. Better luck next year.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    He dont play dirty. Every team in the nfl wishes they had Suh, or even anyone close to play with the passion he plays with.

Just a bunch of whiny girls in this thread. U would think this is a menopause forum by reading these sissy posts.
    no doubt i wish he was on the jets hes one of those players u hate him if hes not on ur team

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Even their dumbass coach starts fights for no reason. You aren't tough, you're just douchebags.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    no doubt i wish he was on the jets hes one of those players u hate him if hes not on ur team

Scott311bliss
    Scott311bliss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suh is black, This is what they do. No surprise to me. Go Packers!

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Onlooker, he made a dumb move, at least you have to admit that. Even if he was being held down he should just get off and take it out on the next play...not a smart guy and it cost him and his team big.

He still thinks it was justified.

Ndamukong Suh: I'm first and foremost only going to apologize to my teammates, my coaches and my true fans for allowing the refs to have an opportunity to take me out of this game. What I did was remove myself from the situation in the best way I felt, me being held down in the situation I was in. And further, my intentions were not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself as you see, I'm walking away from the situation and with that I apologize to my teammates and my fans and my coaches for putting myself in the position to be misinterpreted and taken out of the game.

What position were you in?

NS: The situation I was in? I was on top of a guy being pulled down and trying to get up off the ground. Why you see me pushing his helmet down [is] because I'm trying to remove myself from the situation. And as I'm getting up, I'm getting pushed, so I'm getting myself on balance and getting out of the situation. With that, a lot of people are going to interpret it as, or create their own storylines for seeing what they want to interpret, but I know what I did, and the man upstairs knows what I did.

You did not intentionally step on him?

NS: Not by any means. I understand in this world because of the type of player and the type of person I am, all eyes are on me. So why would I do something to jeopardize myself and jeopardize my team first and foremost? So with that, that's why, I don't do bad things. I have no intention to hurt somebody. If I want to hurt him, I'm going to hit his quarterback, as I did throughout that game.

What was the leg motion?

NS: What was the leg motion? I'm on one leg and I'm trying to get off that myself and at the same time being pushed by his teammates. So where, how am I supposed to do anything else?

It looked like you pushed down forcefully.

NS: I'm pushing down forcefully to get up and get myself out of the situation.

Have you seen the replay?

NS: Yes, I have seen it.

What do you see on replay? Do you see a guy getting up or a guy stepping on another guy?

NS: If I see a guy stepping on somebody, I feel like they're going to lean into it and forcefully stand over the person or step on that person. I'm going in the opposite direction from where he's at. So that's where I'll leave it.

It also appeared you pushed his helmet multiple times.

NS: Yes, I did push his helmet multiple times because he's holding on to me and he's grabbing me. That's the reason why I'm on the top of him and I'm not at the quarterback. Because I'm being held down by him and so I'm pushing him off of me.

Was it a chippy or edgy game?

NS: The chippiness, edginess, I don't know. For me personally, I'm composed as I go into every single game. That's why you don't see me rah, rah, rah, running around, being loud because that's not my style. I don't play that. I play very composed and I can handle anything that you throw at me as I continue to do.

How will this affect your reputation?

NS: Like I said, you guys are going to create your own storylines. People are going to have their own opinions. That's fine. The only person that I really care about are my teammates and my true fans and my coaches and their opinions, and that's where it lies. Honestly the most important person in this whole thing that I have to deal with is the man upstairs.

Do you expect NFL discipline?

NS: That's their decision. I can't speak on that.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Thug

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I am a Lions fan, and I can't defend that shit. It was weak and Suh should know better.

First 12