AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Why everyone love the ravens?!?!

Why is everyone giving so much love to the ravens?
    I'm playing SF ML personally, I think they are the better team.
    Ravens ****** up so many times this year, what makes you think they come on top today !?

It's either a no play, but Ravens? I stopped losing money on this bitches !!!

Now seriously, why do you like 'em people???

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

I took SF as well, they match-up well but I think SF's defense does it today

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

I agree, I also think the Under is a good play specially if teased.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Two trips to the east coast in 17 days...the last trip they barely beat the John Beck led Skins. The Ravens at home are a much better team, than the Ravens team that leaves Baltimore. Their average margin of victory is 14 at home where they are undefeated.

The 49ers are undefeated on the road with an average margin of victory of 4 points. This is their 5th road game. Something has to give.

I like the Ravens in this situation. Also how healthy is Gore? He didn't have a full 6 days to rest his knee this week.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

mgcolby, thanks for all the info! that's valuable to know! ( also it doesn't matter I already have everything is place ) but really wanted to know some of the info about this play...

Poundabooty
    Poundabooty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens always seem to step it up for the good teams. Suck ass against the shit teams!!

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    I agree, I also think the Under is a good play specially if teased.
    I like the over in this game. The games played in Baltimore this year have been high scoring. 49.6 PPG on average. The 49er road games have averaged 35.5 PPG. Which would result in a 42.5 average of the two. I think both teams score in the twenties.

Edit: Clear and in the 50's at kickoff with no wind.
    Last edited by mgcolby; 11-24-11 at 12:59 PM.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Good luck! I have the Under 46.5 ...

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    Two trips to the east coast in 17 days...the last trip they barely beat the John Beck led Skins. The Ravens at home are a much better team, than the Ravens team that leaves Baltimore. Their average margin of victory is 14 at home where they are undefeated.

The 49ers are undefeated on the road with an average margin of victory of 4 points. This is their 5th road game. Something has to give.

I like the Ravens in this situation. Also how healthy is Gore? He didn't have a full 6 days to rest his knee this week.
    they dominated skins until a late score. Gore played less than 10 snaps last week so he has plenty rest. Ravens is a good play but niners in my opinion are set up for a nice upset

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is the only favourite i like today and its the ravens

they will not lose this game.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by Poundabooty View Post
    Ravens always seem to step it up for the good teams. Suck ass against the shit teams!!
    this

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners are ass. Lol fade the ravens at home in a big spot againt the powerhouse offense that is the niner offense...ooh im shaking!

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huh?!? Barely beat the redskins

they were up double digits all game and where up 19 with 1 non left.

As far as gore gos if you haven't seen Kendall hunter then you're missing out kid is legit!!

shawnjohn5

Gambler this is the attitude that has cost many gamblers money fading a 9-1 team that has beaten the eagles giants and lions already. Your amazing ravens lost to Seattle and Jacksonville?!? And flaccid is absolutely terrible!!! This isn't a good game to bet but the only play would be sf, total is right in point IMO

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a lifelong 49ers fan, and I've gone against them a few times this year (part of me is still not buying into Alex Smith). I agree this is the type of game the 49ers are built to win, but at the same time, so are the Ravens. The Ravens love playing these "chippy" games and seem to always find a way to make the other team turn the ball over. With that being said, the 49ers are built the same way, so something is going to give tonight. I think the margin of victory will be around a TD, but not sure who. My brain says to take the Ravens, but my heart says to bet the niners. I might throw a little action on the cfb game tonight and just enjoy this game for the good game I believe it will be. Either team can win; I believe turnovers will decide it

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Baltimore is 5-0 at home this year...

shawnjohn5

And?!

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Baltimore is 5-0 at home this year...
    Niners are 9-1 on the season and 5-0 on the road this year what's the point?

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

so does 49's on the road lol

shawnjohn5

This game will be close I got small play on sf but just be smart pass on the ravens game take Texas a&m instead and be a happy camper.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    Gambler this is the attitude that has cost many gamblers money fading a 9-1 team that has beaten the eagles giants and lions already. Your amazing ravens lost to Seattle and Jacksonville?!? And flaccid is absolutely terrible!!! This isn't a good game to bet but the only play would be sf, total is right in point IMO
    I couldn't believe the Jax loss, but I had Seattle ML, but there's a lot going in Ravens favor in this game. I'm fully confident.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    Niners are 9-1 on the season and 5-0 on the road this year what's the point?
    he asked why are people on Baltimore. That's a good reason. But as you showed, niners are good on the road. Going to be a great game.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    he asked why are people on Baltimore. That's a good reason. But as you showed, niners are good on the road. Going to be a great game.
    can't wait!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

san fran 9-0-1 ats!

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by kp126 View Post
    they dominated skins until a late score. Gore played less than 10 snaps last week so he has plenty rest. Ravens is a good play but niners in my opinion are set up for a nice upset
    Ah....he carried the ball 24 times for 88 yards. 24>10 in my math class.

Late scores count in betting....

I don't disagree that the 49ers can win, but the deck is stacked against them, IMO.

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

tough game to cap man
    im 0-2 so far today thanks to these cowgirls i could use a big win tonite
    im goen SF + pts

wilwin
    wilwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ah....he carried the ball 24 times for 88 yards. 24>10 in my math class.

Late scores count in betting....

I don't disagree that the 49ers can win, but the deck is stacked against them, IMO.

Deck got smaller. Ray Lewis and his backup are inactive for the game.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Stop betting the NFL on a week by week basis. Yes, the Ravens have been inconsistent but they'll show up tonight. Good teams come to play against good teams. Someone already mentioned the Ravens play like shit to the shit teams, but beat the good teams like the Jets and Steelers. An experienced Ravens team knows the importance of tonights game. Two brothers who happened to be great coaches face off for the first time in prime time in Baltimore on Thanksgiving.

Going to be a hell of a game but I think the Ravens come out on top. Laying the -3.5 on the home team

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by wilwin View Post
    Deck got smaller. Ray Lewis and his backup are inactive for the game.
    Lewis being out was already assumed, but didn't know his backup was there. I still have a hard time buying a team flying to the east coast from the west coast for the 2nd time in under 3 weeks, during a short week is going to be ready.

I'm not saying the Ravens are a slam dunk....49ers are a solid team and can win this game. I'm leaning towards the Ravens and I'm a Pats fan, so its not as if a Ravens win is what I want.

I think the over is the play. That is where I'm going for sure. I may play the Ravens....

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Quote Originally Posted by manicart View Post
    tough game to cap man im 0-2 so far today thanks to these cowgirls i could use a big win tonite im goen SF + pts
    Really hope you get it!!! Lets go 49'ers!!!!