Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Turkey day - Thoughts from Kold (write ups)

balt -3 -120 - Balt is the biggest high motivation = great performance. If they arnt motivated they dont play well it seems. The brothers thing not a huge issue but leads to motivation. Niners Play on sunday afternoon then have to travel 3 time zones and I just dont think thats worked into the spread. At a neutral location I think this game is ravens -3 so basically no one is cooking this into the line. look at the monday night game teams that travel and they have 6 days. this is 4 days remember the jets last week? If the niners win then they can take my money seems like a great spot here for balt.

Packers -6 . All the media has this hyped up as this is the "game" GB loses or "can" lose. line should be 10 and like the value here. Det shouldn't of won last week (they were down at the half) could they have been looking ahead? sure maybe but I think its more like the pack was looking ahead playing Tb and didnt cover. I am just a firm believer that the best team in football is the pack and I'm willing to live and die with my money on the best QB in the league.

dallas / miami under 45
    sure the game could get over but are you really going to rely on miami to score on the road? Also miami's D has been playing better of late. Rather than trying to take a bad miami team +7 Im going on the under here as dallas is coming off a big Rivalry game where they barely eek'd it out in OT. Dallas played the skins at home to a 9-6 game and wouldnt be surprised to see something of that nature

Please let me know your thoughts even if you disagree I don't mind

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I like how you said "if niners win they can take my money". humble. im so undecided for tomorrow but nice to see somebody with a good spirit about losing and open to receiving constructive criticism. My only thought for tomorrow is maybe the packers lions under. I don't know why, I just feel it in my bones and my chromosomes. My brain says "sttuuupppiid" though.

HENHOUSE
    HENHOUSE's Avatar Become A Pro!

that UNDER MIAMI will be hard pressed. BOL to ya though....but if the Cowboys dont put up 35 alone...I would be surprised. Miami's secondary is awful. they have come around lately but against poor teams...

further more...Miami is one of those teams like gum on a shoe..they just hang around....and the Cowboys are so error prone..I could see Miami tossing up an incredible 28 or more

I see this game at 41-34

But good luck to ya

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Cha Ching - Nothing like Turkey, Beer and Sweeping 3-0 - also hit my basketball on harvard -14 and hit tex/tex a&m under 53!

Woot 5-0 Now to work on my weekend card and try not to give it all back