WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PICKS!!1000th Turkey Day Thread!!

Can't wait for thursday baby! Family, Food, Friends, and FOOTBALL!!!

There is a nice lineup of games for us bettors gamble on

12:30 pm GB(-6) vs DET O/U 56

This game is by far the most talked about come Turkey Day. All reasoning aside i truly like DETROIT in this spot. The masses of sport wagerers will be on GB- 6 ( only have to win by a td right?) but I myself have a feeling of an uspet stirring or at the least a close win for GB 3-4 pts. I know Rodgers has been unstoppable, and it is so tough to bet against him in any spot. DET will have the home crowd BUZZING and will be playing their hearts out in an inspired manner. This is a "superbowl" type game for them. Green bay has to be ready to leave it all out on the field, but their secondary (once stout) is playing inconsistent. If Stafford can exploit GB's defense for a couple big plays this one will absolutely stay close. Detroit has the advantage running the ball which they will take advantage by trying to keep Rodgers off the field and control time of possession. This will be a barnburner , i'm sure big money will be in on GB -6 on variations of parlays and teasers. Sorry to all who made the wager but i think this game will not go the way most will expect. I also expect more of a physical showing between the defenses, keeping the scoring lower than most think . I'd have to lean on the under in this divisional Rivalry where one team doesn't want to make the big mistake. Sure there will be gunslinging at points, but overall i see a ground game plan that will surprise from Detroit and GB (second half will be higher scoring but i see a 30- 24 game)

DET + 6 Making a play with my local, hoping it gets to - 7 by gametime. At least $100
    UNDER 56(game)
    Not official wager YET

4:30 pm Miami vs Dal(-7) O/U 44

Two teams that appear to be finally getting things together. One factor i look at once again is homefield advantage on Thanksgiving afternoon. Dallas fans will be wild, and this Dallas team in my honest opinion will show up big time in this matchup. Call me crazy, but I have NO faith in Matt Moore to be a leader this day ( even if he has showing signs of improvement as of late) Dallas will clamp down defensively and not allow much running from the Dolphins. They have the edge in favorable matchups on both sides of the ball. Miami on short week travel to Dallas where there may be like 25 Miami fans there to root them on. My gut here is telling me a rout by the cowboys, but if not i see an easy 10 pt win in this spot. My prediction is 31-10 Dallas ( this meaning I would lean towards the under as well, seeing that the running games of both teams. only difference is Dallas's personnel are way more equipped in a game like this.) Don't put your money on Matt Moore, even though the line opened at -9 and is now -7, it is because of what they did to their DIVISION rivals BUF.

DAL - 7 Calling in before gametime, going at lease $100 here
    UNDER 44(game)
    Lean here, but a no play

8:20 pm SF vs BAL(- 3 1/2) O/U 38.5

What a GREAT game to close out the day of football this Turkey day! A battle of the brothers( anyone with siblings can admire this situation) Will the big brother teach little bro a lesson? Tough call here with two STOUT defenses clashing in Baltimore. I know this has to be factored into each game, and homefield will be my deciding factor in the outcome. I'm liking BAL in this spot for a few reasons. SF has to travel cross- country ( far away from family obvs.) and on short rest as well. SF has not had to battle an elite NFL team yet this season, and it starts in Baltimore. I see the DEFENSE of the Ravens shining brightly in a game that could easily be decided by turnovers. I will not discount SF's D here, they are a tough unit. I think Flacco will play a consistent game here and the Ravens will try getting the run game going early to open up play-action opportunities downfield. Rice and Gore are a great pair of RBs that will see probably 50 carries between both of them. Alex Smith has been consistent enough to get the job done (9-1) so far this season, but i believe he is in for a rude awakening vs this Ravens defensive front. Players will be flying in from all angles in this hard- hitting ball control type of game. My prediction on the final score is 24-14 BAL. I feel more comfortable playing the under here and will make a bigger wager on the UND than BAL - 3.5

BAL - 3.5 Game time decision. Most likely will go $50 here
    UNDER 38.5
    Liking this play here, will go at least $100

These are some of my insights on this thursday's NFL games. BOL to all this holiday

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
    Last edited by WinningIsKeY; 11-23-11 at 11:44 AM.

WinningIsKeY

Thoughts??

WinningIsKeY

Bol to all

WinningIsKeY

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Thoughts??
    I like Detriot. Absolutely concur.

Miami has given up 1 TD in the last 12 Quarters and is playing lights out...so is Matt Moore. According to you, all of that stops today as Dallas drops 31 on them and Matt Moore cant handle the atmosphere. Sorry but I wouldnt count on that. Miami has nothing to lose. Dallas coming off close division rival game. Whats in the tank against a losing team from another division. Dallas is like ND in college football and everybody will be laying the points. Love the Phins here.

I am also a game time decision for the Balt/49ers game - Leaning 49ers now but i have read some interesting perspectives on the game that could change my mind set.

Gotta love the internet. No reason to CAP my own games when everybody else is doing it for me. Just have to know what info is legit. The truth is out there.