ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

GTFO pauly.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    No, their offense ranks up there,but their defense is average at best leaving them vulnerable to a well balanced team.

Remember, Defense wins championships always and forever.............
    Not true, when you have the best offense in the league, a middle of the road defense will do, see the 2010 Saints and 2005 Patriots. There are others, but I don't feel like looking them up.

Stevedore

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not even the best team of the last 5 years.

18-1 Pats

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Aaron Rodgers plays similar to Joe Montana.
    He is Joe Montana but with a better arm.

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Not true, when you have the best offense in the league, a middle of the road defense will do, see the 2010 Saints and 2005 Patriots. There are others, but I don't feel like looking them up.
    Agreed. Colts average defense vs Saints average defense, Saints more explosive offense was the difference make in that game.

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

If they go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl then they can be put up there with all time greats.

So far it is way to early to say. They could be like the 1998 Vikings....
    The rules are not the same. You can't hit anyone, you can't touch the QB, DB's are left helpless.

They have not played the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Niners, Cowboys, Eagles,

Easily beat Chicago and Atlanta??? phantom call from a 3 point game and barely beating atlanta while losing most of the game is "easily" beating some one?

Chicago and Atlanta are barely playoff teams. Bottom of the top teams. Easily is 45-3.

You think Green Bay would go to Pitt, NE, Bal and easily win? Can't be serious. Those teams are not even that good themselves....

Toughest two games coming up, we'll see what happens. Kind of a joke when your toughest games are Lions and Giants....but I guess you play what you are given.

You can laugh at the Niners but look what they did to Tampa and what Green Bay did to Tampa.
    Talk about a jealous Niner fan here; don't worry, you'll get your chance at Lambeau in January. When they go 16-0? They already have won 16 in a row. It's the same team minus Jenkins and a few other scrubs. So Pitt., Balt., and NE aren't even that good, but your Niners are right? That's what you wanted to say, but didn't want to come off as a homer right? Not a dominating win all year? So winning 16 games in a row dating back to last year isn't dominating? I wonder if Alex Smith and that potent passing attack could have come back from 14 down early in Atlanta's house. Yeah I know, they wouldn't have been down 14 right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..

First 12