EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

If this was fast food, Please SUPER SIZE ME

Early play for next week.

2 tm 6.5pt teaser @+100.

Bengals -1

Chargers -1

Both teams @ home and have a clear advantage over their opponent. I think its safe to say that Tebow nation recruited alot of fans and bandwagoners this last thursday and I expect most of them to return this week and ride the denver train.
    Can P. Rivers NOT throw 3+ INT's? If Yes- Easy Roll.
    Is Rookie QB Andy Dalton TWICE as good as Colt Mccoy? If yes- Do it. Do it Now.

How many units you might ask?
    2-4 unemployment payments.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better off switching chargers with cowboys, but ok

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

NEVER BET ON SD, thats a fact, it should be a fukn NFL Handicapping Rule. I have lost so many times with them, took me forever to learn that rule. Last year CIN at SD, all I needed was ML win for 2k parlay, thought it was lock, and they got fkn owned. I think they are gonna win, and cover but I will not be betting on them and neither should anyone else.

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    Better off switching chargers with cowboys, but ok
    I like miami chances of covering more than denver.. I also believe that if the same dolphins team that has played the last 3 games show up to this one they have a more than decent shot at winning the game..

so a def no go for me but thanks for the suggestion

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    NEVER BET ON SD, thats a fact, it should be a fukn NFL Handicapping Rule. I have lost so many times with them, took me forever to learn that rule. Last year CIN at SD, all I needed was ML win for 2k parlay, thought it was lock, and they got fkn owned. I think they are gonna win, and cover but I will not be betting on them and neither should anyone else.
    If I were to write a list of teams that have screwed me over more then 3 times in my gambling career i probly be limited to betting on only 2-5 teams top. I understand were you are coming from but even with a 4-1 record as a starter I would not trust tebow if my life depended on it. NOT YET.. I feel disgusted to say it but p. rivers isnt a horrible QB and i think its safe to say he is about 5 times better than tebow. Ill take my chances with the better team winning at home.

dontbuythehook

Why would u believe the dolphins with no playoffs hope stand a better chance to win than Denver who just triumphantly won vs the Jets and now are in contention for first place in their division more than half way through the season EBDOGGN? Also, Denver barely lost to SD @ Denver home earlier in the season and I'd be proud to say that both denver is better and the Chargers are worse from their skill sets earlier in the year. Rebuttle, I say?

EBDOGGN

Why would u believe the dolphins with no playoffs hope stand a better chance to win than Denver who just triumphantly won vs the Jets and now are in contention for first place in their division more than half way through the season EBDOGGN? Also, Denver barely lost to SD @ Denver home earlier in the season and I'd be proud to say that both denver is better and the
    Chargers are worse from their skill sets earlier in the year. Rebuttle, I say?
    Its simple. in my opinion dolphins are a better team than denver hands down. EBDOGGN don't buy in to what happen last time teams played each other. I also don't buy into the idea that just because a team is in the playoff hunt it automatically means they play harder than other teams.. we already know dolphins arnt tanking games so I expect the level of play to be the same from ALL football teams when it comes to the effort being given

ALso a rule of thumb I go by when betting football.. I never put $$ on a BAD qb. don't ask me why I don't feel good about it.. tebow is a bad qb in every sense of the word. his starting record this year has saved him from showing his true colors.

honestly, your way to caught up in numbers. and I mentioned in the OP that tebow nation gathered a few more fans with this last win and alot of them will be riding the denver train this week. Your just a great example my friend

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i have been fading both these teams the last 2 weeks and i love this ticket. i'm flying out to vegas tomorrow afternoon and intended to do something with Chargers moneyline anyway. i think this is a great ticket and i will be piggybackin' you on it!!!!

chopperocker

Why would u believe the dolphins with no playoffs hope stand a better chance to win than Denver who just triumphantly won vs the Jets and now are in contention for first place in their division more than half way through the season EBDOGGN? Also, Denver barely lost to SD @ Denver home earlier in the season and I'd be proud to say that both denver is better and the Chargers are worse from their skill sets earlier in the year. Rebuttle, I say?
    don't you know about teams of 5 consecutive SU / ATS losses? they win SU as a fav / cover as a dog 90+% of the time.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Betting unemployment checks

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    i bet against the Chargers the last 2 weeks, but to NEVER BET ON SD is a completely stupid decision.

the Turner / Rivers Chargers are -
    41-37-2 ATS
    31-29-1 ATS as Fav
    21-15-1 ATS as Home Fav

the situation is just as important as the teams. pick your situations carefully and you will profit.

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    i have been fading both these teams the last 2 weeks and i love this ticket. i'm flying out to vegas tomorrow afternoon and intended to do something with Chargers moneyline anyway. i think this is a great ticket and i will be piggybackin' you on it!!!!

Your head is in the right place chopper. Have a great time in Vegas. Screw a handful of hookers out there for the sbr team while your at it.!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Chargers due theory after 40 in a row tearing tickets is ballsy. All Tebow has done is win games (worst QB in NFL history of course though) and all the Chargers do is ....well they do stuff but I still haven't figure what yet. Maybe they eat food after the games or something like that.

dontbuythehook

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    Its simple. in my opinion dolphins are a better team than denver hands down. EBDOGGN don't buy in to what happen last time teams played each other. I also don't buy into the idea that just because a team is in the playoff hunt it automatically means they play harder than other teams.. we already know dolphins arnt tanking games so I expect the level of play to be the same from ALL football teams when it comes to the effort being given

ALso a rule of thumb I go by when betting football.. I never put $$ on a BAD qb. don't ask me why I don't feel good about it.. tebow is a bad qb in every sense of the word. his starting record this year has saved him from showing his true colors.

honestly, your way to caught up in numbers. and I mentioned in the OP that tebow nation gathered a few more fans with this last win and alot of them will be riding the denver train this week. Your just a great example my friend
    I'm just using proper logic here. I actually think Denver sucks, but ok mush! have fun reloading

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post

these are your handicapping techniques? the # matters more than - in my opinion / rule of thumb. what is your record this season?

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    these are your handicapping techniques? the # matters more than - in my opinion / rule of thumb. what is your record this season?
    o-20

chopperocker

bump...

i still like this play. sorry for being an ass. i have some files that show some very strong trends based on the #. key #'s like 1, 3, 7 and double-digits. also Over/Under trends based on the spread and not the total. good luck to you.