Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar View Post
    seriously what a dickfuckface
    Couldnt agree with you more. I like your description of him

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Why at the end did KC take the 5 yard illegal shift penalty against the Pats instead of the 15 yard personal foul? I know it didn't mean much to most people but it allowed the pats to score and make the second half go over, which I needed but I didn't get the reason for taking the 5 yards instead of 15.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Why at the end did KC take the 5 yard illegal shift penalty against the Pats instead of the 15 yard personal foul? I know it didn't mean much to most people but it allowed the pats to score and make the second half go over, which I needed but I didn't get the reason for taking the 5 yards instead of 15.
    The personal foul would have been enforced at the kickoff since it was deadball after the Td. The illegal shift was before the Td, thus no Td and take the 5. Make sense now?

paco

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    I wouldve loved nothing more than to see Brady do his knee in on that last play.

Bellichek will get his come up ons for that.

There's etiquette in the game. He will ave no luck for that.
    Bellichick is a big believer in if u don't want them to score than stop them.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    The personal foul would have been enforced at the kickoff since it was deadball after the Td. The illegal shift was before the Td, thus no Td and take the 5. Make sense now?
    Gotcha. Didn't realize it was after the play. Thanks for clearing that up Paco.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

if he took a kne with over a miinute left, they would still have somewhere near 20 seconds left on 4th down. thus instead of taking a knee they ran the ball. I dont understand how this is an issue.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Bellichick is a big believer in if u don't want them to score than stop them.
    Appreciate that Paco but my own personal opinion is there's etiquette in the game. That's what the kneel is there for. Etiquette in sport is one of those unwritten rules. He is the kind of guy that would walk across someone's putting line in golf and go "i couldnt give a fck if i just danced on your line". Its poor etiquette is all.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Appreciate that Paco but my own personal opinion is there's etiquette in the game. That's what the kneel is there for. Etiquette in sport is one of those unwritten rules. He is the kind of guy that would walk across someone's putting line in golf and go "i couldnt give a fck if i just danced on your line". Its poor etiquette is all.
    Etiquette is important but your missing the reasoning behind running the ball. There was 1:10 on the clock and it was stopped before they ran the ball on 3rd down. If they took a knee they could run off at most say 45-50 seconds before they would have to run another play on 4th down. that means that the 4th down play would have had to be 25 seconds long or they would have turned the ball over on downs. This is simple. I guess you could say they could have taken all the time possible off the clock and given their opponents the ball back on turnover but who does that?

paco

I think too much sportsmanship is bad also. Take for example when LSU took 4 consecutive knee's from the 1 and gav the ball back to ole miss, like come on, Thas even more embarassing and like slapping that defense in the face. Thas my opinion. It's kinda like "slapping a man instead of punching a man, the slap is cuz u look at him like he a girl" lol

First ... 3456