GasperTheGambler
    GasperTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Monday Night Football TEASER KC VS NE

Tonight im backing New England for my teaser. I will take New england -11 and the over of 41. I personally think that laying 17 points on the pats might be way too much but seeing its a primetime game, new englands D showed up last week, they got there offense going scoring +30.

Also Matt Cassel not playing can play a big factor, I see them scoring a few field goals here and there and Brady putting up numbers n points on the board.

To back up my bet im also throwing money on

Tom Brady Touchdown over 2.

and Patriots Touchdown to start the game. (Just a risk I take almost every game due to the high odds).

What you guys think?

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I took KC +17 and NE -3.5 in first quarter.

remlabme
    remlabme's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty much doing the same teaser. i think you should put money on brady passing yards also, seems like an easy prop to make along with over 2 TD passes

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Im going pretty big on KC+17. I also saw an article that said the patriots havent beat the chiefs by more than 8 points since 2000. The Pats weren't bad throughout the last decade as I recall and just havent shown up to play these guys. Give me the points for 3 units. GL to you all.

Dr. Poker
    Dr. Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    Im going pretty big on KC+17. I also saw an article that said the patriots havent beat the chiefs by more than 8 points since 2000. The Pats weren't bad throughout the last decade as I recall and just havent shown up to play these guys. Give me the points for 3 units. GL to you all.
    You realize they have played 5 times since 2000 (00 02 04 05 08) and in 08 they knocked out Brady on the first drive. I'm not sure what Trent Green, Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes have to do with the game tonight but basing your picks off of trends from games 7 years ago might not be the best way to go.