ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Carolina -3.5 at Indy

Carolina isn't getting any love after the late collapse against the Lions, but I think that up at Indy they have a good chance to cover this spread.

I can't bring myself to believe that a pro football team has decided to willingly tank their season, but the evidence is almost overwhelming that the Colts are going to be first place in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

I think that by kick off this will be more than a TD spread.

rubecube
    rubecube's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I think I'm going to jump all over this one. Just seems way too good to be true.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

panthers must be furious they always lose

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ncsubowen View Post
    Carolina isn't getting any love after the late collapse against the Lions, but I think that up at Indy they have a good chance to cover this spread.

I can't bring myself to believe that a pro football team has decided to willingly tank their season, but the evidence is almost overwhelming that the Colts are going to be first place in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

I think that by kick off this will be more than a TD spread.

I pray you are right on the line....please let Fig Newton lay 7 pts on the road.
    I know how bad Colts have been, but what has happened the past 2 weeks to the Fig Newton Panthers will continue. Panthers -4 is a joke.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post

I pray you are right on the line....please let Fig Newton lay 7 pts on the road.
    I know how bad Colts have been, but what has happened the past 2 weeks to the Fig Newton Panthers will continue. Panthers -4 is a joke.
    I think you underestimate how little the Colts care, and how much the Panthers do.

Cam may not be on his game, but he's competitive and wants to win. The Colts clearly do not.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Carolina is 0-4 on the road and give up 35 ppg. Indy's O-line has been a mess but they're getting some guys back and they'll be able to run the ball well. I think Indy gets their 1st win but Over 44 is the real play here imo.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by ncsubowen View Post
    I think you underestimate how little the Colts care, and how much the Panthers do.

Cam may not be on his game, but he's competitive and wants to win. The Colts clearly do not.

I live in Indy so I know the Colts pretty well. It was obvious they quit in the Saints game but they've tried hard in the other games....they just don't score and the defense gets worn down. I think they take this one but I'm a homer...the real play is Over 44. They know the schedule is rough after this one so they want a win for the home crowd.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Save your money if you plan on betting the Colts.

Mr Handicapable

John Clayton writes of Carolina, "The Panthers are vulnerable in the middle of field because they start two rookie defensive tackles and have lost virtually all of their linebackers to injury. Those holes in the defense allowed the Lions' Kevin Smith, who was out of football a few weeks ago, to rush for 140 yards on 16 carries and score three touchdowns."

Donald Brown is a 1st round RB with speed. Smaller bet for me...prob Colts ML but Over 44 is definitely a winner.