bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

We're finally seein what Tebow will be like in the NFL

Alabama defense has revealed him, he is a great college player (best I've ever seen) but simply running over guys half ur size isn't going to work in the NFL

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

No surprise...he had not played Bama's defense this year....big wake up call...

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

he's too slow to play in the NFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Never thought he'd be good in the nfl. Now its pretty close to being proven.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

He has lost a step in his decision making this year. He has been keeping the ball way too much, and not letting his running backs do their bangup job that they always do.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

he'd make a better priest!

god bless

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I would normally not have bumped this so soon, but just because the OP is 'bettilimbroke999'...

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    I would normally not have bumped this so soon, but just because the OP is 'bettilimbroke999'...
    He's not really wrong though.

Tebow is such a horrible NFL QB that he is only playing because the fans are forcing the head coach's hand.

I'd probably bet my life that Tebow will never win a super bowl as a starting QB. I'd say it is highly unlikely he ever wins a playoff game as a starting QB as well.

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    He's not really wrong though. Tebow is such a horrible NFL QB that he is only playing because the fans are forcing the head coach's hand. I'd probably bet my life that Tebow will never win a super bowl as a starting QB. I'd say it is highly unlikely he ever wins a playoff game as a starting QB as well.
    He's not doing that bad, factoring in all his statistics, when you consider how little he's played and his offensive supporting cast.

bettilimbroke999

R u bumpin this to agree with me or disagree?

Almost no one thinks Tebow is a good QB including his own coach

A good guy yes, not a good QB. He had a game last Sunday with 2 completions the entire game, I mean wtf? Incredible job by the Broncos D to allow Tebow to have 1 offensive scoring drive on Thursday and 2 completions on Sunday and still convince mental midgets like poochie hes a good QB

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Good quarterback, bad quarterback, it really doesn't matter. Having Tebow lead your offense is like having the arc of the Covenant at the front of your army. God makes you invincible.

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    R u bumpin this to agree with me or disagree?
    Half as a joke. The other half is that he's not doing that bad, and that he is in fact a good running threat, unlike what you predicted. You're not doing too well on predictions, bud.

He had a game last Sunday with 2 completions the entire game, I mean wtf?
    There were several wide receiver drops and he only threw eight times, dimwit.

Incredible job by the Broncos D to allow Tebow to have 1 offensive scoring drive on Thursday and 2 completions on Sunday and still convince mental midgets like poochie hes a good QB
    You calling anyone a mental midget after making a thread bashing Aaron Rodgers where almost everyone agrees you were an idiot = I'm smarter than 80-90% of the posters here. Even if you don't see enough of my posts to agree, Fishhead and Yisman are known to be intelligent, and they both said you were wrong in the Rodgers thread. I only haven't bumped it recently so the thread doesn't get worn out.

As I said in just the post above yours, Tebow's doing fine just by statistics alone (he's not turning over the ball, he's a good rusher, while essentially being a rookie on a bad team). It's now known that you're unintelligent, can't admit when you're wrong and like to ignore what people say, so this post is more for entertainment purposes rather than to actually rationalize with you.

bettilimbroke999

Of course he's a threat to run u down's syndrome poster child, bc he never fukin passes, by default hes gonna have to handoff or run. Holy shit are u really too stupid to realize that?

U bump a thread from 2 years ago that ur the only one who disagrees with lol, back to the drawing board Einstein

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Check Elway's stats his first 8 games as a starter.......

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

hes still running people over so the OP was kinda wrong. i havent seen the numbers but if i had to guess who has the most yards per carry right now or coming into this week, i would say tebow.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by Coachep View Post
    Good quarterback, bad quarterback, it really doesn't matter. Having Tebow lead your offense is like having the arc of the Covenant at the front of your army. God makes you invincible.

exactly... you can't explain "IT" but he's got "IT"

bettilimbroke999

Oh brother, you guys touting Tebow must know more than his head coach

As long as the defense keeps only allowing 10 per game and throws in a pick 6 Tebow will continue being praised. The NFL really is a QB gets all the credit type of league, Tebow did absolutely nothing the entire game until that last drive. If he didnt pray 24/7 and act like the second coming everyone would say he sucks.

Also Tebow doesnt run over defenders, in fact the Broncos were shutout offensively until the final drive of the game. He does run well with no contact but I have yet to see him piggybacking defenders and getting 4 or 5 yards after contact like his college days. Of course Tebow has some running talent I mean this is the NFL not the Special Olympics but to say he runs over defenders is a joke, the kid will be lucky if hes even able to play next season takin that many hits per game.

bettilimbroke999

This thread coulda been posted today RATHER THAN 2 YEARS AGO

The OP (whoever he is) is clearly a genius

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are comparing Tebow to the Marino's, Young's, Brady's, Bradshaw's and Roger's of the past and present NFL then no he doesn't add up to your star caliber quarterback and he never will.

If you are comparing him to your average run of the mill guy who has taken snaps under center for any number of NFL teams over the years he could find a place amongst them.

I don't know if he is so stubborn to conform to traditional fundamentals or if he actually is incapable of doing so but his mechanics are definitely messed up and if they were better he would be better off. However you could put Tom Brdy under center in Denver with the receiving core they have and it's doubtful they would have won any more games than they have under Tebow. You could even argue that they might not have won as many games because the defense wouldn't feel as much pressure to play to the same standard. No doubt the defense is under enormous pressure to perform knowing that they aren't a team that can come back from multiple scores.

Personally I don't enjoy watching Tebow play in the NFL but that is because I like the big play potential at the quarterback position but I am still impressed that since he got in the game the team as a whole has gotten better. So the question isn't whether or not Tebow is a true NFL style quarterback the question is do you prefer to win games ugly or lose games with impressive stats and traditional looks?

Personally I would take winning.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Can't you just give the guy a little bit of respect for what he's doing?? I mean we all know he's not gonna be Elway but for christ sakes he's 4-1 as a starter this yr & all people want to do is credit anybody but Tebow for being 4-1. He's obviously helping out & managing the offense & clock & running well. If you think Tebow has nothing to do w/ the Broncos last 4 wins you're simply being a hater of the kid.

Choco
    Choco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

The real problem with Tebow is his offensive cord. This joker couldn't put together a game plan to beat a group of 7 year old's let alone an NFL defensive. It's the same problem Denver had when Orton was steering the ship and Orton is a solid QB. I honestly don't think there is a QB anywhere that would be successful with the level of incompetence this guys demonstrates. If it weren't for a stellar defensive that is coming into their own, Denver would have already benched Tebow, burned through Quinn and would be, more-than-likely, destroying the NFL future of there practice squad QB - Adam Weber!!!!

bettilimbroke999

With Tebow they simply have no offense, they only have scored over 18 1 time in Tebows 5 starts (24 pts in a loss vs Oakland)

10, 17, 17, 18 points in his 4 wins (the 18 pointer was an OT game), the fact is Tebow has had the best defense in the NFL by far these last 5 games and would be ****** if not for the fact his defense has been out of this world. Credit can go to the QB if hes driving the offense but if he's throwing 2 completions a game and scoring on one drive of the game are we supposed to say he's a good QB just bc he wins?

Hell the defense scored 10 last game and the offense scored 7

That said Tebow is the most attractive story in the NFL and making the Broncos a great team to watch, he's filling the stands and the Broncos are making a fortune off of him so I say keep him as the starter even though the Broncos dont have a prayer in the Navy offense

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Well, they didn't score 24 pts in a loss to Oak?? They actually scored 38 & beat Oak

In the 4 wins Den is averaging 22.5 points & you're complaining & trying to discredit the wins because they're not scoring enough??

I love how everybody credits Cam newton for being some God yet he is 2-9 and has 12 td's & 14 int's yet everybody slams Tebow & he is 4-1 and has 7 td's & one int.....He's also led his team down the field twice when it's mattered most for game winners....I know the defense has been fantastic but Tebow has helped out in those wins as well.

We all know he's not Brady or Rodgers but geeze what do you want from the kid?? I wish my team was 4-1 in their last five.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next week Tebow vs. Rivers...oh the headlines. I actually like DEN on the road I wonder what the 4Q line will be???

bettilimbroke999

Tebow's a great guy but giving him credit for these wins is fukin crazy, 2 completions on Sunday 1 offensive scoring drive on Thursday and you want to give the credit to the offense, I mean **** ESPN should be going nuts touting how great their defense is rather than talkin about Tebow but I admit he is entertaining as **** to watch and is the main reason ppl are watching the Broncos right now.