dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet for today

well guy's I took a beating yesterday going 2-5 and for the week that's what matter's not good 5-9 but the week is not over yet for the year it's been unreal out of 11 week's going 9-2 a unreal mark but we have to move on because day's like that will happen today's game's TENN+6,5/MIAMI-2,5/BALT-7/DETROIT OVER 47/OAK+1/WASH+7.5/ GL

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

wouldnt bet against atlanta in the georgia dome, washingtons been struggling pretty significantly on offense (even though you should always throw out all the stats and trends and everything else in skins/cowboys games)

i like the cats game over.

dilaudid8

you make a good point about the WASH game it's just that these 2 team's really hate each other and i'm getting +7.5 thinking maybe a very close game we will see gl

dilaudid8

well all you guy's that gave up on me you made a big bad mistake today 4-0-1 red hot I had a bad day yesterday 2-5 but how many week's did I win 9-2 like I said this a long time ago this is my job for the gambler's that rode me all year very nice job you made a mint GOV mint out of 11 week's in football I went 9-2 winning week's that's unreal I post on 3 other site's I just wanted to see how many gambler's that seen this winning streak there are some that followed me all year great job my friend's and to my close friend's you made more money then you made at work for the whole year there still some time left don't worry there is a lot more money coming in before the year end's gl my brother's

dilaudid8

well guy's for today 5-0-1 and winning the 6 team parlay 1 team P so it went to a 5 team parlay killing the bookmaker again this week that's 10-2 winning week's my guy's are having a field day and good for you that's why i'm here not for me but for you very nice job my brother's we could lose ever game on and it won't even hurt us that's like 4/ 6 team parlay's this year in football you made a lot more money then at your day job and ty for putting your trust in me this is what you get 10-2 winning week's and 4 /6 team parlay's this year

dilaudid8

DILAUDID8 the best of the best 10-2 winning week's my bookmaker's are dropping me 1 after another already 2 bookmaker's in the bag 1 more I need to get to 3 that blacked listed me won on 4/ 6 team parlay's but 1 game was a P so it went to a 5 teamer goodnight my friends

GreatNorthSports
    GreatNorthSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job on the picks today! Nice hit.

dilaudid8

greatnorthsport's ty/gl on your play's my friend