MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

St.Louis Rams This Season,On The Injury Front,An Epidemic.!!!!

The Rams started this season with promise and seemed to many to be the favorites of the NFC West.They had a promising young QB,an amazing running back, an O-line that looked like it could be in the top ten of the league, and a defense with emerging stars. Not to mention a new offensive system that looked to make a bland offense to a great one.I'm not a doctor However my name is HarryTheHat,so I can't say for sure what constitutes an outbreak,an epidemic.Officially or unofficially,I can call what has happened to the St. Louis Rams this season,on the injury front,an epidemic.Since the start of training camp, players have been dropping like flies,some with serious maladies,some with nagging injuries. More often than not,those injuries have been the season-ending variety.What is going to happen?They are going to host the Seahawks this Sunday and lose big time?That is what is going happen? Seahawks By 10 or more. This is my Super Sleeper for the week..So bet it all and sleep in the hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take The Seahawks+3

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

This divisional matchup, but I can see that it’s not the most attractive fixture to the neutral.However,for those who like to take a big shot with their hard earned,where does the value lie in the spread? Seahawks!!!Why??The Rams lose their starting left tackle yesterday and now the Rams offensive line looks to be in trouble.I don't know if Jason Smith will be playing,and center Jason Brown most likely is benched.That means three backups will most likely be starting on the Rams offensive line.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

seachickens o-line is just as banged up and rams front 4 is much better at getting pressure than sea is. Long will be in jacksons face all day, which he will have to be as rams corners can not cover . sea should have success running the ball but rams have adapted on d lately and managed to keep teams playing between the 20's..every week Lloyd and Bradford seem to be getting more in tune with each other and Clayton being back gives Bradford another wr he trust, sea has issues getting pressure on the qb and their corners leave a lot to be desired....Lambs made a switch at center before last week so technically Brown isnt the starter (team responded by having no false starts, something that has plagued them a lot of the year).

think you see Rams come out playing some inspired fb today (much like when they played saints) and as Bradford continues to learn McDanials offense you see a marketed improvement today against a team that struggles defending the pass..

unfortunately second week in a row we are banging heads but at least one of us has to cash....