kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

4 Pack Picks of the week with score predictions

Week 11 NFL Pick:
    Panthers 24, Lions 20
    (The fix is in Vegas dynamics even work in Carolina's favor. About three-quarters of the betting action is on the Lions, yet this spread hasn't moved!! Say what Vegas is currently in the midst of having a losing year, so it has to rebound eventually, right?)

Week 11 NFL Pick:
    Cowboys 27, Redskins 10
    Picking Cowboys -7.5
    (I know Washington historically plays them close but dal is clicking and who is washingtons QB)

Week 11 NFL Pick:
    Packers 41, Buccaneers 13
    (I'm riding this like the pats a few years ago dont bet against a rod)

Week 11 NFL Pick:
    Raiders 27, Vikings 24
    (idk how the Vikings are going tO get up for this game. Very similar to the jets on thurs night)

kobebryant55

If you don't like any of these 49ers/ariz under may be another good play. I am not playing that but just another good looking option

jarquie27
    jarquie27's Avatar Become A Pro!

It looks nice if I hit I will thank u :-)

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Everyone that thinks Dallas/Wash will be close (because historically it has been) will be wrong here. Dallas and Washington are teams headed in opposite directions and Dallas wins this one by 10 to 14 pts and with relative ease. Washington just can't put up pts and while they're defense is very legit they spend all day on the field and wear out each game. I'm not sure Washington gets any more than one more win this season.

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    Everyone that thinks Dallas/Wash will be close (because historically it has been) will be wrong here. Dallas and Washington are teams headed in opposite directions and Dallas wins this one by 10 to 14 pts and with relative ease. Washington just can't put up pts and while they're defense is very legit they spend all day on the field and wear out each game. I'm not sure Washington gets any more than one more win this season.
    I agree sir. Best of luck to everyone.

kobebryant55

Looks like we are in decent shape overall though Dal looks flat on defense and Grossman looks like Joe Montana. Of course making me eat my words