EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have a good feel for this week (I hope)

Took the Broncos small last night (I know, nobody cares lol)

Looking to keep it up for a big weekend.

5 units Carolina Panthers +7
    -Biggest bet of the year for me. I'm a Panthers fan, and I really hate betting on them... but this is a great set up I believe. Lions play the Packers next week (I believe I read only one team has covered week before playing Packers), and Thanksgiving game (Lions 0-fer ATS week before) [unless I'm mixing up the two stats]. Lions were 'sharp' last year, and this year are completely overvalued. They have not looked good the past 4 weeks, and their wins before then are also not particularly mind-blowing, but the public loves to jump over stories like this and the Bills. Line hasn't really moved despite public pounding the Lions, can't expect Vegas to keep taking a beating.

1 unit Rams -3
    -The Rams are a team that are undervalued in my opinion. Bradford coming off his injury has looked better each week, and Brandon Lloyd has been a complete stud of an addition. The Seahawks obviously are getting some attention because of their win vs the Ravens, but I think that hurts them this week coming off that emotional high and they are not at home.

2 units Chargers +3.5
    -Would love it at 4, but I think we might get 3 before it goes back to 4 so here we are. The Chargers have a longer week of preparation after that bad Thursday night debacle, and I think they are a good enough team to overcome that and rally their efforts in to recovering in a big way Sunday. The Bears are playing well, but any opportunity to bet on Rivers as an underdog is a good one regardless of how he's played this year - I think he's due for one, and so is San Diego with this streak of losses (both SU and ATS)... though using the 'due' factor may not be the best, I think Norv Turner can rally the troops and have them perform on a big stage where its time for them to make their usual charge. Also, they saw the Broncos win Thursday which should only motivate them more since they actually have to compete for the division this year.

1 unit Eagles +6
    -Unfortunately this line isn't available at the time of posting, but that's what I have it as so I'll post it. Well coached/good teams generally do fairly well ATS with backup QBs for a multitude of reasons. They know they have to give it their all without their starting QB. On the flip side, the opponent may not take the game as seriously. I'm not suggesting the Giants will completely look this game over, but even if it makes them only play at 95% that is enough to make a difference. The Eagles know that the Giants are starting to run away, and the Cowboys are hitting stride too - it's make or break time. The players better give it 200% Sunday night. Philly obviously overlooked the Cardinals last week looking towards this game - and here it is.

Other leans: if either Green Bay or New England slip under 14 I like them. If the Cardinals get to +10, I'd drop half a unit on them.

1 unit 7 pt teaser:
    Browns +7, Ravens -.5

The Jags don't beat anyone by more than a TD, and not on the road. Ravens ought to be out to prove that they are done slipping up and stick it to their divisional foes in Baltimore. They may be without Ray Lewis, but the Bengals losing AJ Green may be as impactful.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I really like your Chargers play, might throw some money on that as well. I don't like your Panthers pick all that much but they might be able to cover 7. No opinion on the Rams game that's a straight toss up game. As for the Eagles I lean on them +6 because I really think Vick is poison to that team and they might have a chance with Young behind center, not taking on a side on that game but I like the Under 45.5.