PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tim Tebow Is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen

This guy is a complete fraud. Don't be fooled. 56 for 125 for a 44.8 completion percentage. 9 for 20 vs. the jets. 2 for 8 vs. KC. 18 for 39 vs. the Lions. 10 for 21 vs. Oakland. 13 for 27 vs. Miami.

Yes, he's winning games now, but it won't last long once defenses get adjusted to him. If all he can do is run with no ability to throw, sooner or later he's going to get exposed big time.

An absolute fraud and one of the worst QBs I've ever seen.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Here is a stat .... 4-1 ... thats his W-L record as a starter this year. Haters are going to hate. We hold that truth to be self evident. The Denver receivers have not been setting the world on fire holding onto the ball either .... maybe you should watch the games ? There were alot of deep drops by Royal and Decker this season. I counted 3 last week.

benthegreek
    benthegreek's Avatar Become A Pro!

amen brother

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

the dolphins won the afc east in 08 when they took everyone by surprise with the wildcat.....howd that turn out? ronnie browns gone everyone caught onto it............agree with philly just a matter of time till people realize how bad he is

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

To be the worst QB do you not have to actually be a QB?

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

People are like hes the best winner in the elague and shit. If it werent for the pick 6, they would've never come close. Good Luck winning a ring with this shit.
    P.S Jets are overrated.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    To be the worst QB do you not have to actually be a QB?
    Ouch. I have to admit Thursday was my first "Tebow Time" and it was brutal (I was on DEN but very reluctantly). Seems simplistic but you have to figure teams will just be dedicating a LB to him and take their chances with the pass. He looked absolutely terrible when he was actually a QB. I have lots of insults for many other QB's (Cutler is my fave whipping boy although currently doing well) but Tebow was just mindblowing-even though he won and doesn't have the best receivers, blab blab. Cheers

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    This guy is a complete fraud. Don't be fooled. 56 for 125 for a 44.8 completion percentage. 9 for 20 vs. the jets. 2 for 8 vs. KC. 18 for 39 vs. the Lions. 10 for 21 vs. Oakland. 13 for 27 vs. Miami.

Yes, he's winning games now, but it won't last long once defenses get adjusted to him. If all he can do is run with no ability to throw, sooner or later he's going to get exposed big time.

An absolute fraud and one of the worst QBs I've ever seen.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    People are like hes the best winner in the elague and shit. If it werent for the pick 6, they would've never come close. Good Luck winning a ring with this shit.
    P.S Jets are overrated.

ring.. who said they were going to a superbowl with a 3rd string QB??? They are just glad they are winning games. Do you know how hard it is to go 4-1 as a starting qb in the league?? Very hard dude.. Give the kid a break. He is doing better than anyone they have had for a long time. Orton screwed the pooch after going 6-0 against a bunch of shitty teams. Tebow played a great defense in the Jets who knew exactly what his game plan was. He still got "IT" done. Obviously you have never played a football or a sport for that matter. Wins are Wins and they are hard to come by especially in the NFL. Go ask any other qb. Look at Alex Smith this year. He hasn't done shit except not turn the ball over. Did Tebow turn the ball over like Sanchez the other night?? NO.. well sometimes that is just enought in the NFL.......

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

BTW.. The play on the 1st drive should have been a Tebow run at 4th and inches. That play took way to long to develop if you look back at it. Also, Decker missed two 1st down balls that went through his hands..

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Never seen so many close-minded idiots in my life time. The inability to think critically amazes me.

Eway: 1983 (rookie year): 47.5% completion % 7 TD and 14 INT ( 4-10 team record) (Superbowl winner)
    Young: (second year): 53.7% completion % 8 TD and 13 INT ( 2-12 team record) (Superbowl winner)
    p: manning (rookie): 56.7% completion % 26 TD and 28 INT (3-13 team record) (Superbowl winner)

Tebow: (second year): 44.8% completion % 7 TD and 1 INT (4-1 team record) ?
    Last edited by JMon; 11-19-11 at 12:48 AM.

warriorfan707

Take your blinders off and realize Tebow sucks shit

Txs for comin out

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Take your blinders off and realize Tebow sucks shit

Txs for comin out

Yep he sure does, so did Elway, Young, P. Manning in a minute example of early QBs, slow aren't you?

warriorfan707

Dude you are really gonna compare Tebow to those legends?

warriorfan707

Him completing a screen pass is a monumental event

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Never seen so many close-minded idiots in my life time. The inability to think critically amazes me.

Eway: 1983 (rookie year): 47.5% completion % 7 TD and 14 INT ( 4-10 team record) (Superbowl winner)
    Young: (second year): 53.7% completion % 8 TD and 13 INT ( 2-12 team record) (Superbowl winner)
    p: manning (rookie): 56.7% completion % 26 TD and 28 INT (3-13 team record) (Superbowl winner)

so tebow is fukked cause all those guys had bad records in the beginning

JMon

Dude you are really gonna compare Tebow to those legends?

OK...let's try to think a bit..I know it's hard, but let's try OK. Was Elway a legend when he went "47.5% completion %, 7 TD and 14 INT ( 4-10 team record)" is rookie year?

Been a Broncos fan since I was 10 yrs old. I get pissed off every time he throws. It is what it is. Enough.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    so tebow is fukked cause all those guys had bad records in the beginning

Hey Mr. fade material.. I figured you would chime in. Perhaps you didn't notice the (super bowl winner) next to their names. My god. lol.

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

It's difficult to introduce knowledge and reason in these threads. Haters will always have a job. Nice try though.

warriorfan707

OK...let's try to think a bit..I know it's hard, but let's try OK. Was Elway a legend when he went "47.5% completion %, 7 TD and 14 INT ( 4-10 team record)" is rookie year?

Been a Broncos fan since I was 10 yrs old. I get pissed off every time he throws. It is what it is. Enough.
    And Ive been a Niner fan since I was 4 years old

Loved the 1990 Super Bowl I might add

55-10 was quite a blast

Once again txs for comin out

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Denver needs to get Bubby Brister back, that will be better

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

And Ive been a Niner fan since I was 4 years old

Loved the 1990 Super Bowl I might add

55-10 was quite a blast

Once again txs for comin out
    This reminds me of the time that my girlfriend made me watch the movie Mean Girls ... and the one chick kept trying to make the word "Fetch" a popular catchphrase .... it didnt work for her ..... its not going to work for you .... it was sad then ... its even sadder now.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

OOOOH EEEEM GEEEE this thread is so not Fetch!