BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

Objects in the mirror are much closer than they appear(T ball style)

Just got back from the sports bar (one of those who still doesn't have NFL network), and I drink very little, but did I really just see what happened those last 95 yards? Poor ole Rex Ryan was literally talking to himself after that drive. I've made stupid bets before, but don't understand how anyone could have bet the Jets tonight.

Only 1/2 game behind Oakland now. I believe the Broncos season has found a pulse (as well as my longshot Super Bowl bet). Not bad for someone who can't play quarterback. How many 4th quarter comebacks is that?

Beachdude83
    Beachdude83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

isnt it crazy how the entire team plays better now? Honestly I feel bad for orton, if his defense was playing like this he would have succeeded, and now that tebow is playing its like they are a whole new team.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

Was I the only one who had trouble sleeping last night after that on a very short night, and yet wide awake? I think these "intangibles" he has are large quantities of God, guts, skill, and heart. Kind of refreshing to see a QB put it all on the line like that at crunch time.

Beachdude83, with all of Orton's turnovers, that put unnecessary pressure on the defense. Tim Tebow seems to take much better care of the ball.