Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

TEbow is GOD!

Listen sanchez is the worst the QB in the league by far and I just lost big time on this game. But I gotta put that all aside and just appreciate what Tim Tebow is doing right now...

That game killed me, but this guy is just has 'IT' .... and im not saying he'll be a super bowl winner or even make the playoffs ever, but the kid just looks millions of 'haters' in the eye and says " I can do it".... unreal...

buried, but impressed

cash' em!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

All the analyst and NFL don't like Tebow because he is doing something that shouldn't be done in the NFL. That is why they hate on him.

Keep doing it Tebow.
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave onlooker 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Listen sanchez is the worst the QB in the league by far and I just lost big time on this game. But I gotta put that all aside and just appreciate what Tim Tebow is doing right now... That game killed me, but this guy is just has 'IT' .... and im not saying he'll be a super bowl winner or even make the playoffs ever, but the kid just looks millions of 'haters' in the eye and says " I can do it".... unreal... buried, but impressed cash' em!
    With you. Don't know what to do but laugh.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

That game killed me, but this guy is just has 'IT' ....

On Oct 9th I said:

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post

The kid has 'it' whatever it is that leads men. This is no joke, if I'm in a war zone I want Tim in the foxhole with me.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy wins games. It isn't pretty, but he gets the job done. He has my respect